HUGE Action match Day 3 Gabe Owen vs Danny Smith

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Epic Battle. Only thing missing is JJ in the booth.

You can sweat today's portion for only $15. just get the day pass. We also have our 180 day pass on sale now for only $120.
If this conitinues past the event, we will stay and complete the match and new passes will be offered.

Score is currently 31-29! Must win by 7

Attachments

• 24899893_1898416553521760_6688301527720316746_n.jpg
    24899893_1898416553521760_6688301527720316746_n.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 1,552
Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I purchased a pass but access is still "pending" how long does it take?

pm me your phone number and I'll have Helpdesk contact you. It connects immediately unless there's an issue of some kind.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Epic Battle. Only thing missing is JJ in the booth.

You can sweat today's portion for only $15. just get the day pass. We also have our 180 day pass on sale now for only $120.
If this conitinues past the event, we will stay and complete the match and new passes will be offered.

Score is currently 31-29! Must win by 7

This match is $10,000 entry
7 ahead
Gabe is getting 9/8
Agreement is to play from 4pm until 4am each day. (yesterday they went until 6am!)

Dognit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The players and stakers are in charge of the music.
As it should. But was suspect when the same artist (same 5 songs)was played 37 songs in a row. There should be an investigation. :)

(I once thought about playing the same artist over and over during a match one time as a shark. Maybe great minds think alike.)

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really thought this match would be closer than this :rotflmao1:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,386

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After about 35 hours of play and 67 games Danny races out to a one game lead:joyful::joyful:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,368

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
After about 35 hours of play and 67 games Danny races out to a one game lead:joyful::joyful:

Glad I am not the only one staying up and watching this! Definitely some amazing one pocket.

Danny is up 3 to 1 in this game, not a fan that they start him out at -1 each game but I understand why they do it.

TheMarsMan

Nice Gun!
Silver Member
Four straight games for Danny! He currently is leading 37 to 33, so 4 ahead. Just started their 71st game.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Four straight games for Danny! He currently is leading 37 to 33, so 4 ahead. Just started their 71st game.
Gabe gets one back, he's down 3 now

Danny racking with his 8 and out shirt to the camera :)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,313

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a match this is it ended up dead even after 76 games :eek:

4pm is scheduled start for day #4 session

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 739

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
As it should. But was suspect when the same artist (same 5 songs)was played 37 songs in a row. There should be an investigation. :)

(I once thought about playing the same artist over and over during a match one time as a shark. Maybe great minds think alike.)

We had this guy in Oklahoma City named Eddie Carver and while he liked to consider his nickname to be Fast Eddie pretty much everyone called him Crazy Eddie. I was playing him once and played twenty dollars worth of the song Crazy by Patsy Cline. Which at the time was about 100 songs:eek::eek::eek::eek:

While it did irk him a little he still ended up beating me after about 8 hours:angry::angry::angry:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its great to see Gabe playing. He seems to be getting more comfortable the longer it goes, shaking some of that dust off.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Its great to see Gabe playing. He seems to be getting more comfortable the longer it goes, shaking some of that dust off.

Gabe kind of fell off the map for a few years. It's nice to see him playing again. He was/is a great One Pocket player!