snooker tables in Hawaii, Maine, South Carolina, Vermont, West Virginia, D.C.?

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
There are still several states for which I have no leads on snooker tables.

Hawaii
Maine
South Carolina
Vermont
West Virginia
Washington, D.C.

If you know of any snooker tables in one of these places, please reply here, send me a private message, or (preferably) send me an email: admin (at) find snooker (dot) com.

(I've also posted in the Snooker forum, but fewer folks read that.)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a place in Annandale, va...~10mi from D.C...used to be called happi billiard and they had carom and pool tables.

They now have 2 12' snookers and a couple pool, no carom.

Wouldn't surprise me if a name change is in order too. Used to be Korean, now Hispanic. Point being address for happi billiards is whrer it is.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are still several states for which I have no leads on snooker tables.

Hawaii
Maine
South Carolina
Vermont
West Virginia
Washington, D.C.

If you know of any snooker tables in one of these places, please reply here, send me a private message, or (preferably) send me an email: admin (at) find snooker (dot) com.

(I've also posted in the Snooker forum, but fewer folks read that.)

I can only speak for O'ahu, Hawaii.
I haven't seen a snooker table at Hawaiian Brian's since I don't know when.
There's a room on Kamehameha Hightway (not sure if it's still there),
--where I ran into Rodney Morris years ago (okay, not really relevant)--
that never had a snooker table (as far as recollection).

Just curios, why the interest in snooker table location?

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I know it is still there. I was just there a couple weeeks ago.

Broke my heart.
, it was the last place in the area with damn billiard tables. NONE in the va suburbs anymore and I am not happy about happy billiards.

That’s no bueno. I have been playing BIlliards during the Mosconi cup since 2013 under the tutelage of sjm. The game is addictive and facinating. Las Vegas has a few tables and it’s a nice change.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Just curios, why the interest in snooker table location?
His web site (listed in his signature) tries to keep track of every snooker table in the US and Canada as a free service to people who are interested in playing snooker. The site doesn't even have any ads, billiard-related or otherwise.

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a 5 x 10 at Grady's in Lexington, SC but I don't know if it's still there or not.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
Winston Salem NC

There is a 12 foot snooker table at Break Time Billiards off of Jonestown Rd.
in Winston-Salem, NC. I will add a picture later.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Site!

Thanks for building your site up. It will take each of us in pool and billiards to bring in one player at a time, in order to return our sports to the top.

Also, I am from NC and noticed that you have an outdated link to Randolph's Billiards in Hickory. Their FB page is best site to keep up with them...

https://www.facebook.com/randolphsclub5fastbreak/

Good Luck!

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a place in Annandale, va...~10mi from D.C...used to be called happi billiard and they had carom and pool tables.

They now have 2 12' snookers and a couple pool, no carom.

Wouldn't surprise me if a name change is in order too. Used to be Korean, now Hispanic. Point being address for happi billiards is whrer it is.

Never been there but I think this is Hi Cue's new location, with Sam being the Korean owner. Could be mistaken ...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never been there but I think this is Hi Cue's new location, with Sam being the Korean owner. Could be mistaken ...

Awesome.

It is time for a pool party: you, me...corey and the new guy.

I just invited us over to Corey's. In the line above.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After they closed the original location, it does not appear they have reopened.

I heard rumor they were going to relocate in a newish, upscale area (merrifield, mosaic district), but it hasn't happened and hi cue was on the dumpy end of VA businesses, so they wouldn't fit into mosaic without a bath, haircut, new wardrobe and 3 gallons of bleach.

Plus, plenty of far nicer rooms have disappeared from our area in the last decade.

Who told you about that Annandale address? You need to get input from that claimant.

If true that hi-cue has relocated to the address you list, it is literally next door to happy billiards.

The entry for hi cue, 7121 l. River rode., is inaccurate.

I was just there and it is still a pep boys.

Last edited:

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
The entry for hi cue, 7121 l. River rode., is inaccurate.

I was just there and it is still a pep boys.

Is there a Hi Cue anywhere in the area? There may be a typo in the address. I live in New England, so I don't get to check many of the sites.

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Thanks for building your site up. It will take each of us in pool and billiards to bring in one player at a time, in order to return our sports to the top.

I'm definitely keen on making sure people can find snooker tables. Some day I'll get back to playing, too.

And I plan to keep the website dead simple so it'll be compatible with just about any computer or smart phone. Some day maybe I'll tidy up the software that generates the website, but that's like saying that some day I'll finally play Russian Billiards--"some day" is always just around the corner.

Also, I am from NC and noticed that you have an outdated link to Randolph's Billiards in Hickory. Their FB page is best site to keep up with them...

https://www.facebook.com/randolphsclub5fastbreak/

Good Luck!

Thanks for the website update! I finally got around to posting the update along with other tweaks for North Carolina.

http://www.findsnooker.com/North_Carolina.html