Loree Jon Snooze.............

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I don't believe JB knew she didn't get a rail. The commentators had been talking about how long of a day it had been for the players. I think they both snoozed it, as did many people watching.

I think you have to give JB the benefit of the doubt in this situation instead of calling her out when you really have no idea what she was thinking at that moment. JMO.

I am on your side. I saw nothing from JB's reaction to make me think otherwise.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You guys really think she was so out-of-it that she didn't see a foul that took place dead in front of her? She hit the shot and stood and watched until all the balls quit rolling. She even stood there a second or two after. I'm not going for the "well, it was long match and she was probably just tired" dodge. She had no problem lining-up and making the combo to win.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
You guys really think she was so out-of-it that she didn't see a foul that took place dead in front of her? She hit the shot and stood and watched until all the balls quit rolling. She even stood there a second or two after. I'm not going for the "well, it was long match and she was probably just tired" dodge. She had no problem lining-up and making the combo to win.

Nevermind :)
Jason

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The hate is Strong in you. Get over it, your love crush lost.
Jason
Don't love/hate either one of them. Not calling such an obvious foul on yourself is low-rent to me. I don't care who does it. I've seen guys scuffling for rent money call fouls on themselves.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Both players were watching the balls roll after contact with the one. LJ even stood up with her eyes on the table before the CB and 1 came to a stop.

It's hard for me to believe that Baretta didn't notice she fouled, but it's equally hard for me to believe that Loree Jon didn't notice it. Since Loree Jon clearly legitimately didn't see it, you have to acknowledge the possibility that Jenn was legitimately unaware of it too.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Don't love/hate either one of them. Not calling such an obvious foul on yourself is low-rent to me. I don't care who does it. I've seen guys scuffling for rent money call fouls on themselves.

I would call it on myself too. I just dont think she saw it, if she did, then throw me a pitchfork too.
Jason

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You had to be there then. A few more Azers will be there today, you coming back today?
Jason
Oh, let me clarify. I was watching...the stream. You could see her sitting there, fully engrossed in the guys’ match.

Sadly, I am in Atlanta.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a shame. Somebody should have told her.

At the beginning of that video Archer is kicking at the 4 ball. Zvi played safe on the 2. Archer kicked the 2 in and rolled safe on the 3. Kicked the 3 in and rolled safe on the 4. Still could have gotten out if he hadn't got funny after the combo. Not Johnny's day.

https://www.facebook.com/UpStateAL/videos/2414044415272266/

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.PNG..................

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Terry! I watched the whole match including the time Jenn kicked at a ball that was in the open. No one said anything about that while it was very obvious on the stream. From the table height it may be entirely different sitting and hoping to see all the hits. With all that I do not believe either of the gals would intentionally cheat to win a game. Especially while being streamed.. It's just an unfortunate mistake nothing more nothing less...

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bet all that rack checking and slow play JB does didn't help Loree's migraine.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
What are the odds that a touring professional who's played thousands of racks wouldn't realize they fouled?