John Barton us open ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Those cases omega are selling are practically identical, I could see how things could escalate quickly
Well, Barton once said nobody went out business from fakes .
He said it was a form of flattery.
Like copying Efren's stroke.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
A patent is only as good as the tedious and costly process to protect and enforce it.

A headbutt is more effective and involves less brain damage. Figuratively, of course.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A patent is only as good as the tedious and costly process to protect and enforce it.

A headbutt is more effective and involves less brain damage. Figuratively, of course.

what function or design feature is it that even could be patented?

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
I'm a well known not a JB fan. If he hit him then he got what he deserves. If he didn't then ban is not justified. This matter is not for here.

If I got a DUI I wouldn't expect my mug shot on AZ. For those who defend him for what he does for pool...let's not mistake marketing dollars for philanthropy. Nevertheless it's got no place here regardless of anyone's personal feelings or loyalties.

Full disclosure. I have two JB cases and they are OK. Decent value.

Last edited:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt you are a perfect person who never has any drama in their lives. John Barton, like JAM said, is intelligent and opinionated, almost always with cause. I know the facts behind this incident, and it is not what most people think. Like JAM said, bogie54311...it takes one to know one. I've known John personally for 30+ years. JB is no more "crazy" than anyone else. I'd like to see you say that to his face if you had the balls. :mad:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

It's funny how when something drama filled happens in John's life, everyone forgets how batshit he is. Squirrel shit is less nutty.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No doubt you are a perfect person who never has any drama in their lives. John Barton, like JAM said, is intelligent and opinionated, almost always with cause. I know the facts behind this incident, and it is not what most people think. Like JAM said, bogie54311...it takes one to know one. I've known John personally for 30+ years. JB is no more "crazy" than anyone else. I'd like to see you say that to his face if you had the balls. :mad:

Scott Lee

Scary thought :-o

Lou Figueroa
"known" him
for over 20

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some people are just so unlucky to have drama follow them around everywhere, while doing nothing to bring that drama on themselves. Because no one would ever do something like that...

strmanglr scott

All about Focus
Silver Member

Scott Lee

Seriously, you really said that?

John is a highly passionate guy from what little I've known of him. I don't blame him, don't know the whole story. Do I put it past him based on what I do know? Hell no.

I hope the right outcome prevails.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some people are just so unlucky to have drama follow them around everywhere, while doing nothing to bring that drama on themselves. Because no one would ever do something like that...

Yeah, it is tragic. :killingme:

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot stand John, he is a very passionate guy which works great for him in case making but when it comes to altercations not so much. I watched some of the fb video and John came across as very laid back and relaxed which was a first, I'd be inclined to believe him here which may be a first for me.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wouldn’t pay for the overpriced JB Case because I think they are overrated in terms of fit and finish.

I would definitely pay for the hommage cases that are out on the market. Let’s face it they are great pieces for a fraction of the price and they are not disguised as JB Cases. They are not fakes except better quality. It’s an hommage to JB Case.

I would definitely buy these cases from others.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here come all the "hooyahs" out of the woodwork to kick a man when he's down, critizing him, dowgrading his cases, and writing whatever they can to make John be the bad guy.

John Barton is a good man, a loving husband and father, an intelligent person, and an entrepreneur extraordinaire, period.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I wouldn’t pay for the overpriced JB Case because I think they are overrated in terms of fit and finish.

I would definitely pay for the hommage cases that are out on the market. Let’s face it they are great pieces for a fraction of the price and they are not disguised as JB Cases. They are not fakes except better quality. It’s an hommage to JB Case.

You're the only idiot that has ever come on here and talked shit about JB cases. Even the people that hate him, still give him credit for his product.
Jason

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member

Are you kidding me, those fakes made by omega called acme that look almost identical to jb Cases are complete shit. They don't protect anything. I forget how cheap pool players are though. 1k+ up for a cue but looking for a $90 piece of shit case for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.