best cte videos on youtube?

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
That's about the biggest horse kaka I've ever read yet.
So, you're flip-flopping on the story about the book and it will never be released ever.
But, peeps will claim they have it because they belong to a secret society.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, you're flip-flopping on the story about the book and it will never be released ever.

Flip-flopping about what. The book is written and when the finishing touches are done and when Stan is ready the book will be released.
Fact is no one cares if the 9 people on here that are against it get a copy or not. Major social media sights does not equal a secret society. 9 out of 10 on AZ might be considered a secret society though, lmao.
So the question remains. Why do you care? Are you really interested in buying a copy or are you exactly what i said, a troll on the aiming forum.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Why would you buy the book if you already claim it works for you?
Oh, you're also going to judge anyone who tries to buy it.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

If only I understood the "magical pool aiming mystery" that none of its worshippers can describe but defend fanatically from overrated "reality"...

Yeah, that keeps me up nights.

pj
chgo

The whole system has been described over and over. You've been wrong for 20 plus years.
LMAO, yea we defend it frantically from the 9 out of 10 on here that continue post false information from behind the keyboard.
20 plus years wrong PJ, must be hard to sleep at nights.
Why would you argue a wrong argument for 20 plus years?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why would you buy the book if you already claim it works for you?
Oh, you're also going to judge anyone who tries to buy it.

Because I want to. Like i said, i believe it will eventually become a collectors item. The information is THAT GOOD.
I'm not judging anyone. It's no secret what the motives of 9 out off 10 on here are.

So answer my question. You buying or Trolling

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Never mind.
More hype and it won't be readily available.
You're trolling.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Stan is paying a publisher to print X amount of books, more than likely around 2000 copies based on what he posted here about spending $40K on this book project.

So cookie may be right. CTE has been around for many years, a few thousand DVDs have been sold, and thousands have tried learning it from YouTube. Surely there are more than 2000 people that will want the book. Some of them are diehard CTE users already and will buy it simply to support Stan, while some are still trying to learn the system, hoping the book proves better than the DVDs and YouTube clips. So a waiting list for the book isn't too hard to believe. 2000 books doesn't go very far, especially with a few years of hype and anticipation building up to release time.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

JoeyInCali

Silver Member

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
The whole system has been described over and over.
lol

Really? Even "the mystery that was never supposed to be"? You know, the part of the system that actually makes it "work"?

Musta missed that - maybe you can give me a quick summary?

pj <- 'round & 'round...
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cookie The Enforcer said:

then he said:

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6288988&postcount=48

So which is it? Is the book out of Stan's hands and in the control of the publisher like we were told, or is Stan still working on it? Third alternative: you have no idea and are making things up.

My God, another dense TROLLER. Stan wrote the book. It's now at the publisher's for editing and such. When it's ready and Stan is ready it will be released.
So Dubious Dan the trolling man, are you buying a copy?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And he said people waiting for the book will be happy.
Then he says it's reserved only basis now.

Never said it was on a reserved basis. I said people were putting there name on a list.
Are you buying a copy or trolling?

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

Really? Even "the mystery that was never supposed to be"? You know, the part of the system that actually makes it "work"?

Musta missed that - maybe you can give me a quick summary?

pj <- 'round & 'round...
chgo

No, not giving a summary. I like it that you go to bed knowing you have argued about CTE for 20 years without actually ever knowing what exactly it is.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind.
More hype and it won't be readily available.
You're trolling.

I'm trolling, lmao. You are the one asking about a book that you will never buy. Well i shouldn't say never. When everything gets out you might change your mind.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't expect too much. Stan has already said flat out that the book will not explain how what he calls "the mystery that was never supposed to be" actually happens. This is the part about why his system is supposedly 100% objective. I can probably find the clip if necessary.

Well, OK, here it is:

https://youtu.be/ia45cZ-LEPA?t=1135

Listen for 30 seconds. What Stan says is that his book will tell you the specific steps on how to perform his method. He does not know why it works and his book WILL NOT address how it works.

Stan would be much better off telling everybody that he does not understand how it works. He should stop telling everybody it is an objective process when he clearly just said he doesn't understand what is happening. His 1,2,3, manual pivot steps are arguably "objective" (sweeps are not) but that alone does not explain how balls are pocketed. He should come to terms with the reality that his method requires the player to make small adjustments learned over rote practice. Essentially, if the 1,2,3 steps are followed exactly then the method cannot work for more than several angles.

The real "mystery that was never supposed to be" is why Stan cannot simply be honest with new players and tell them that subjective adjustments are necessary. It seems that some people, like probably Cookie The Enforcer and mohrt, etc. are able to make these adjustments without realizing it, so for them it is a good system.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, OK, here it is:

https://youtu.be/ia45cZ-LEPA?t=1135

Listen for 30 seconds. What Stan says is that his book will tell you the specific steps on how to perform his method. He does not know why it works and his book WILL NOT address how it works.

Stan would be much better off telling everybody that he does not understand how it works. He should stop telling everybody it is an objective process when he clearly just said he doesn't understand what is happening. His 1,2,3, manual pivot steps are arguably "objective" (sweeps are not) but that alone does not explain how balls are pocketed. He should come to terms with the reality that his method requires the player to make small adjustments learned over rote practice. Essentially, if the 1,2,3 steps are followed exactly then the method cannot work for more than several angles.

The real "mystery that was never supposed to be" is why Stan cannot simply be honest with new players and tell them that subjective adjustments are necessary. It seems that some people, like probably Cookie The Enforcer and mohrt, etc. are able to make these adjustments without realizing it, so for them it is a good system.

Yes he truthfully says he doesn't have the answer for the Why it does what it does. He also said he can explain the how it works completely. That description will not include any adjustments as adjustments are not necessary. In fact adjustments are detrimental to the system.
It seems the non users want to continually put up the fight that we can't possibly be doing it exactly as prescribed. They are wrong and are doing nothing more then trolling at this point, so Dubious Dan the trolling man, are you buying the book.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My God, another dense TROLLER. Stan wrote the book. It's now at the publisher's for editing and such. When it's ready and Stan is ready it will be released.
So Dubious Dan the trolling man, are you buying a copy?

Back in February, someone asked Stan when the book would be out. His reply was:

No timeframe, but I am working with a company and their services that lead to book production. So, the process is essentially out of my hands at this time.

What the heck does this mean? What is a "company and their services that lead to book production"? I thought I knew what "out of my hands" meant but maybe you can explain that one to me as well.