J schmidt is now the best ever

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
It’s official. I saw the video with some of my “in the know” buddies. John’s level of play was above and beyond that of any other human to date. I can guarantee he will win his next tournament no matter what the game or format, but especially if it’s 14.1. He will crush any challenger on the globe, alive or dead.

As we’ve all seen there have been some negative nancys On the forum lately, mostly older gents who don’t know nothin about nothin, claiming johns not as good as Mosconi etc. Well I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but William Mosconi was more of a “showman” than a “player”,

I’ve been doing some research. Have you ever wondered why he always traveled with Reginold Dinklage, the midget? Well some of you who have seen him play live might remember that on all tables he played on he had curtains attached to the sides that draped all the way to the ground, so no one could see what was underneath...and we all know how Mosconi traveled and played with his own set of balls. What we now know is that there was a metal core in those billiard balls. The “little person” Reginold Dinklage would hide under the table wih a powerful magnet. Using an ingenious system of mirrors and state of the art (at the time) ear piece system Reginold was able to insure that all the balls made it into the pockets and that the cue ball always landed in a favorable spot.

This is devastating news to some but how do you think he was always able to “guarantee” a 100 ball run all those times? He’s still an American icon but the best??? You tell me. The real art came from Reginold. Grandfather to the now famous character from Game Of Thrones.

Also I did some more research while I was at it (I’m an investigator for a very important government agency) and I have definitively answered the question “how would Florian Koehler match up in the real pool world??”

Well he would smoke fools to put it bluntly. He’d be in the exclusive club of 800+ Fargo. How can I be so sure you ask? Well...a couple years ago a new player came on the scene, Florian was doing his trick shot thing and doing pretty well but he wanted something more. He felt like a bit of a 1 trick pony, practicing and shooting these “shots” over and over.

He came up with a plan. Since he wasn’t sure how well he’d do in the American tournament / gambling scene, and he didn’t want to embarrass himself and kill his trick shot love, he made an alternate identity. Cross dressed if you will, though not to a woman. He ordered the “Asian persuasion” CD kit from Adam & Eve (.com), hooked up with a character named Roy Francisco, and started calling himself James DDD Aranas. Hard to believe? Try using facial recognition software on the “two” of them and see what you get. And if you look you will see that any time one “player” is at an event or whatever, the other is nowhere to be found.

So anyway....there it is. An American icon, debunked.

A YouTube star, secretly an actual star.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Is your dealer looking for new clients?
I love smoking the good shit, and I'm pretty sure you've probably found the BEST shit out there.
I want some :thumbup:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is total B.S.
I played Mosconi an exhibition game in Toms River N.J. in 1964 and there were no curtains or midgets around or under the table.
And he did run 85 perfect balls on me.
He didn't run a 100 because I put up a little bit of a fight.

And there is more to competitive 14.1 then just running balls.
Safety play is very important.

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Can confirm. Played Mosconi in 1914 and he was using curtains around the bottom of the table. I didn’t see a midget, but every now and then I felt something tickle my left ankle. It all makes sense now and also highlights the myth in the idea that Mosconi didn’t care about records. We played for 96 hours straight, and every time I got close to breaking his record of 526 I felt a tickle on my left ankle right before my shot. This must have happened about 12 times during those 96 hours. Now it makes sense. Not only was the midget using magnets, Mosconi was also using the earpiece to communicate to the midget when to distract me.

Can anyone confirm that John Schmidt wasn’t using midgets? If so, then he’s definitely the greatest player; past, present, future.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can confirm. Played Mosconi in 1914 and he was using curtains around the bottom of the table. I didn’t see a midget, but every now and then I felt something tickle my left ankle. It all makes sense now and also highlights the myth in the idea that Mosconi didn’t care about records. We played for 96 hours straight, and every time I got close to breaking his record of 526 I felt a tickle on my left ankle right before my shot. This must have happened about 12 times during those 96 hours. Now it makes sense. Not only was the midget using magnets, Mosconi was also using the earpiece to communicate to the midget when to distract me.

Can anyone confirm that John Schmidt wasn’t using midgets? If so, then he’s definitely the greatest player; past, present, future.

I didn’t see any curtains. But there’s new technology, more powerful magnets, and they could have been in the basement.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is total B.S.
I played Mosconi an exhibition game in Toms River N.J. in 1964 and there were no curtains or midgets around or under the table.
And he did run 85 perfect balls on me.
He didn't run a 100 because I put up a little bit of a fight.

And there is more to competitive 14.1 then just running balls.
Safety play is very important.

Seriously? You were looking for little guys with magnete under the table in 1964? I think you saw them, but didn’t realize what they were doing. Now you know.

Last edited:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! I knew the bullshitters would come out in force but nothing like this!!!

Shuddy

Silver Member
I didn’t see any curtains. But there’s new technology, more powerful magnets, and they could have been in the basement.

Unbelievable. So even if John posts the video, without simultaneous footage of the basement, we’ll never know if little guys with super strong magnets were down there manipulating the balls.

If they were, I bet they were from Warwick Davis’ family. They’ve always hated the Dinklages. They probably hate Mosconi too.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Unbelievable. So even if John posts the video, without simultaneous footage of the basement, we’ll never know if little guys with super strong magnets were down there manipulating the balls.

If they were, I bet they were from Warwick Davis’ family. They’ve always hated the Dinklages. They probably hate Mosconi too.

So here’s the rub: John probably did have a magnet holder on site (basically all good straight pool players do) but since his efforts were recorded the opportunities for magnet manipulation were few and far between...btw how do you think that crazy scratch came about to end the 434? Predator wanted to create drama before the big break. It was a magnet that drew that ball to the corner pocket

Shuddy

Silver Member
So here’s the rub: John probably did have a magnet holder on site (basically all good straight pool players do) but since his efforts were recorded the opportunities for magnet manipulation were few and far between...btw how do you think that crazy scratch came about to end the 434? Predator wanted to create drama before the big break. It was a magnet that drew that ball to the corner pocket

Man, I thought big pharma was bad. Now we have to worry about big billiards. What about John switching to the Revo? Could Predator have implanted something in his new shaft? He made a really big deal about the perfect combination of the Revo shaft and Taom chalk. Maybe the Taom chalk has metallic particles in it? His Revo has a magnet in it? I don’t know. I’m just brainstorming.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only read the first paragraph.

Did he later say he was kidding, or did all that text just further reinforce one stupid?

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fb8616ebacf341192fa2ca07328ddf7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Man, I thought big pharma was bad. Now we have to worry about big billiards. What about John switching to the Revo? Could Predator have implanted something in his new shaft?

Almost certainly, I’ll have to ask him to let me use his shaft for a week or two so I have time to really go over it.

By all means we must disprove this so called “record” by JS. Willie was an extraordinary talent with the cue and all his games were on the level. By far the greatest straight pooler of all time and John attempting to assasinate his record is hubris of the highest order and he must be punished.

If the cue provides no evidence we will have to make something up. Possibly accusations of video tampering. After all, he doesn’t have a signed affidavit does he? DOES HE!?!?

And willie had conditions that were x3 more difficult so John would need over 1500 balls to really qualify as the new record holder. Maybe we could give him carpal tunnel or something. Or gout. Anyone have some lobster extract?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the magnet revelation, Jazzy; I'm going to be watching closely for that now any time I see someone run more than about 17. But what is not yet commonly known is that Schmidt's 626 ended when a furtive figure in the attending throng cracked John's ferrule with a laser right as the stick was about to strike the cue ball on that final combination shot.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the magnet revelation, Jazzy; I'm going to be watching closely for that now any time I see someone run more than about 17. But what is not yet commonly known is that Schmidt's 626 ended when a furtive figure in the attending throng cracked John's ferrule with a laser right as the stick was about to strike the cue ball on that final combination shot.

Lol I like that @large.

Ok folks I’m sorry, I’ll now stop because who knows who is reading and what their “sarcasm meter” is like...I just figured to highlight some of the ridiculousness going on since I’m a real life badass and internet joker.

Shuddy

Silver Member
Almost certainly, I’ll have to ask him to let me use his shaft for a week or two so I have time to really go over it.

By all means we must disprove this so called “record” by JS. Willie was an extraordinary talent with the cue and all his games were on the level. By far the greatest straight pooler of all time and John attempting to assasinate his record is hubris of the highest order and he must be punished.

If the cue provides no evidence we will have to make something up. Possibly accusations of video tampering. After all, he doesn’t have a signed affidavit does he? DOES HE!?!?

And willie had conditions that were x3 more difficult so John would need over 1500 balls to really qualify as the new record holder. Maybe we could give him carpal tunnel or something. Or gout. Anyone have some lobster extract?

When I played Mosconi in 1867, he was using balls made by a 9 year old chimney sweep using the soot collected from his broom then baked in a kiln. They were shaped like eggs. And the cloth wasn’t just napped, it was like a horse mane. If you think it’s crazy that snooker players make 147s on napped cloth and 12 foot tables, you should have seen Mosconi adjusting for nap direction by aiming 5mm higher into the side pockets on a foot long pot. JS need 1500 to equal Mosconi would be generous.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
When I played Mosconi in 1867, he was using balls made by a 9 year old chimney sweep using the soot collected from his broom then baked in a kiln. They were shaped like eggs. And the cloth wasn’t just napped, it was like a horse mane. If you think it’s crazy that snooker players make 147s on napped cloth and 12 foot tables, you should have seen Mosconi adjusting for nap direction by aiming 5mm higher into the side pockets on a foot long pot. JS need 1500 to equal Mosconi would be generous.

Mmhmm. Conditions were definitely tougher back then, and let’s not forget that Mosconi had to walk uphill in the snow, both ways, to get to and from his exhibition matches.

Meanwhile...

I’ve been practicing mine own high run by simply smashing the balls open, w/ magic rack and running them without order. Just to see about the concentration factor and holding it together...43 lol. I’ve only tried a few times but that is highlighting for me just how crazy it all is.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s official. I saw the video with some of my “in the know” buddies. John’s level of play was above and beyond that of any other human to date. I can guarantee he will win his next tournament no matter what the game or format, but especially if it’s 14.1. He will crush any challenger on the globe, alive or dead.

As we’ve all seen there have been some negative nancys On the forum lately, mostly older gents who don’t know nothin about nothin, claiming johns not as good as Mosconi etc. Well I hate to burst everyone’s bubble but William Mosconi was more of a “showman” than a “player”,

I’ve been doing some research. Have you ever wondered why he always traveled with Reginold Dinklage, the midget? Well some of you who have seen him play live might remember that on all tables he played on he had curtains attached to the sides that draped all the way to the ground, so no one could see what was underneath...and we all know how Mosconi traveled and played with his own set of balls. What we now know is that there was a metal core in those billiard balls. The “little person” Reginold Dinklage would hide under the table wih a powerful magnet. Using an ingenious system of mirrors and state of the art (at the time) ear piece system Reginold was able to insure that all the balls made it into the pockets and that the cue ball always landed in a favorable spot.

This is devastating news to some but how do you think he was always able to “guarantee” a 100 ball run all those times? He’s still an American icon but the best??? You tell me. The real art came from Reginold. Grandfather to the now famous character from Game Of Thrones.

Also I did some more research while I was at it (I’m an investigator for a very important government agency) and I have definitively answered the question “how would Florian Koehler match up in the real pool world??”

Well he would smoke fools to put it bluntly. He’d be in the exclusive club of 800+ Fargo. How can I be so sure you ask? Well...a couple years ago a new player came on the scene, Florian was doing his trick shot thing and doing pretty well but he wanted something more. He felt like a bit of a 1 trick pony, practicing and shooting these “shots” over and over.

He came up with a plan. Since he wasn’t sure how well he’d do in the American tournament / gambling scene, and he didn’t want to embarrass himself and kill his trick shot love, he made an alternate identity. Cross dressed if you will, though not to a woman. He ordered the “Asian persuasion” CD kit from Adam & Eve (.com), hooked up with a character named Roy Francisco, and started calling himself James DDD Aranas. Hard to believe? Try using facial recognition software on the “two” of them and see what you get. And if you look you will see that any time one “player” is at an event or whatever, the other is nowhere to be found.

So anyway....there it is. An American icon, debunked.

A YouTube star, secretly an actual star.

lol.

Lou Figueroa
funny stuff