2019 World 10 Ball - Contest - Enter Now

Shorty34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't believe I am the first to pick this player, but I will take Sky Woodward...

Thanks for doing this...awesome gesture on your part...

SamShaddey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got to go with the kid Tyler Styer (think thats right) for I want to see the kid break out and show us something special! He's got some talent!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's the breakdown of chosen players so far

i6MWBzrzy.png

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Filler up! With hi-test.

Thanks, Beibs.

(For the young people... At one time gas stations had attendants that came out and greeted you and pumped your gas and maybe even cleaned your windshield. They took your money and brought back your change and Green Stamps.
CropperCapture[340].jpg
)

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler up! With hi-test.

Thanks, Biebs.

(For the young people... At one time gas stations had attendants that came out and greeted you and pumped your gas and maybe even cleaned your windshield. They took your money and brought back your change and Green Stamps.
View attachment 524342
)

I believe in Jersey, you aren't allowed to pump your own gas.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe in Jersey, you aren't allowed to pump your own gas.
Oregon recently started allowing customers to pump their own gas (but only in very rural counties). Here are some of the responses from the displeased anti-pumping Oregonians (thanks to Forbes Magazine):

“Many people are not capable of knowing how to pump gas and the hazards of not doing it correctly. Besides I don't want to go to work smelling of gas when I get it on my hands or clothes. I agree Very bad idea.”

“I don't even know HOW to pump gas and I am 62, native Oregonian.....I say NO THANKS! I don't want to smell like gasoline!”

“I've lived in this state all my life and I REFUSE to pump my own gas. I had to do it once in California while visiting my brother and almost died doing it. This a service only qualified people should perform. I will literally park at the pump and wait until someone pumps my gas. I can't even”​

I know a visiting Jerseyite in California who used the nice green hose rather than the black one on the pump. The engine was not happy.

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
so it has to be different from other members responses? I will take SVB , if different the Orcollo