wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Requirements for John Schmidt's run:

A Signed Affidavit.
Video.
Forensic analysis of video.
No possible foul.
When, where and how was cueball picked up.
Were the balls polished if so when.
How did the table play.
Did the end of the table he played on give him an advantage.
Did the pockets have an unusual drop.
Did the Sardo Rack help.
If a rag was used to wipe ball did the rag have anything on it.
Who racked the balls.
Were the balls racked correctly.
Was BCA certification legitimate
Did the BCA receive an unedited tape
ETC. ETC.

Requirement for Willie Mosconi's run:

A Signed Affidavit.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member

A Signed Affidavit.
Video.
No possible foul.
How did the table play.
Did the Sardo Rack help.
Who racked the balls.
ETC. ETC.

A Signed Affidavit.

Also have to make sure there wasn’t a midget under the table with a magnet, balls with metal cores, and a headset to keep in comm. That old classic mosconi thing. Were there skirts draped to obscure the under-table?

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member

A Signed Affidavit.
Video.
No possible foul.
How did the table play.
Did the Sardo Rack help.
Who racked the balls.
ETC. ETC.

A Signed Affidavit.

Agree. And you forgot, there would have to be DNA evidence for John's run.

All the best,
WW

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Js626

Ok. I posted in one of the az threads when john was going strong either at bullshooters or easy street v. 2 that he would break the record on may the 27th.

I have searched all of the threads to prove this and i cannot.

Either I didn’t hit save and send properly, or it was in an email or message to a friend that was erased; idk. But i do remember typing on the iphone, 527, get it, may 27

Can’t ask you to believe me without evidence,
But i did think it would be real cute that way.

Yknow what I haven’t checked my personal journals,
Because there are no dates, just words, so maybe
I will find it one day.

Immediately after the record was broken,
I predicted the video would be out by christmas.

But if it comes out soon this thread won’t get to 1000

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John's impending worldwide availability of his 626 video

Latest update regarding John's impending worldwide availability of his 626 video. I messaged John today expressing that "I greatly look forward to the eventual 626 video release and hope you do include voiceover commentary throughout. Like most other 14.1 aficionados who own and benefit from all your previous DVDs, I quickly concluded early-on that you're a natural-born teacher."

I really appreciated John's very prompt reply:

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm currently working on matching up the voice over I did with the video, and I'm in negotiation with a pay-per-view option. I'm thinking in October. Take care pal."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Arnaldo

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Ok. I posted in one of the az threads when john was going strong either at bullshooters or easy street v. 2 that he would break the record on may the 27th.

Either I didn’t hit save and send properly, or it was in an email or message to a friend that was erased; idk. But i do remember typing on the iphone, 527, get it, may 27

I will find it one day.

Well I’ll go on the record now (and also don’t forget my 2, possibly 4 week prediction earlier) ...on the record now as saying I think the video will come out in a pay-per-view format in October.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But we certainly have to acknowledge the differing standards of evidence are mainly due to timing and technology.

A Signed Affidavit.
Video.
No possible foul.
How did the table play.
Did the Sardo Rack help.
Who racked the balls.
ETC. ETC.

A Signed Affidavit.

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
An Open Letter from a Pro Player to the Pool Nobodies

Dear nobodies,

You know know nothing. You are clueless. You couldn't carry my pool cue case. I could give you the rainbow and destroy you. You wouldn't bet water is wet. Your opinion on my accomplishment is lower than shit. You think you are aficiandos (whatever that means). Ha!

But, ah, I'm putting out a DVD I hope you'll buy it. I also hope you will buy my sponsor's pool cues and stuff. And if I'm putting on an exhibition near you I hope you will come pay and see me. And if I'm broke and need a backer I hope you will ignore your stupid not worth a cent opinion and back me or put me into an event that I myself cannot afford to put up the entry fee and cover the expense for.

Nobodies: you are stupid. Please spend you money on me.

Signed
A Pro Pool Player

Lou Figueroa

Should this hate filled, degrading post about John Schmidt be reported to the moderators.

I’m not sure if degrading an individual like this is considered acceptable here on AZB.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

I will find it one day.

You seem to be into a form of gematria.....John made it to the 45th rack...
...during the term of the 45th prez.

But I predict that when the video comes out...there will be another post explosion.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
That scratch where the ball spun/turned/scratched was not even on the same table as the 626 was it? I thought that 434 was in December at the other venue.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I thought that was the same table. That was a shitty scratch.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That scratch was on the same table as the 626 -- the front table at Easy Street in Monterey, CA.

For the run with the scratch shot, the balls were racked at the actual head end of the table (nameplate end). For the 626, the balls were racked at the foot of the table. Since the table has no ball return, there is no practical difference between the ends.

I disagree with the part where you said "no practical difference" when some are saying the less used half of the table allowed the balls to spread better.

To me at least that is a very practical difference.

Lou Figueroa

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You will be banned for continual attacks on members, be that printed in the rules or not.

I'm back! Perhaps you should read the forum rules.
AzBilliards Forums Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AzBilliards Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AzBilliards Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

To be included, there will be no ad hominem attacks. No name calling nor insults. Disagreeing with someone is fine, but calling them an idiot because of their opinion is not.

All posts will be kept civil.

Items that will be allowed for sale must be pool related.

The owners of AzBilliards Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
I have read, and agree to abide by the AzBilliards Forums rules.

Three strikes, you're out.

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

I am the one and only xradarx. There is no mention of troll or trolling in the rules. If you want someone banned, BAN YOURSELF. You will probably not be missed. Jealousy of JS626 will get you nowhere. No reason for name calling either.
You may have me on ignore, but when you're trolling, you can read this one for YOURSELF.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member

But I predict that when the video comes out...there will be another post explosion.

No doubt.

I also predict there are a half dozen here that will be negotiating for a group rate at the puzzle factory when the video comes out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dudlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he did it.. I think it was a great accomplishment. I hope he can make a little money from it, but don't care much about watching it, unless it's totally free.. Even then I would just fast forward and check out the last two hundred balls.. Way to go John

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
To paraphrase Audrey

You are allowed only one screen name. Multiple personalities will result in all the personas being removed.

I am the one and only xradarx.

To paraphrase Audrey Hepburn in Charade, "God, I hope so!" :D:D:D

I went to work in the same nuke as my brother after he had been there for years. We look very similar to some people. The reaction of more than a few people who saw us walking together was, "My God, now there are two of them!"

Couldn't resist the opening, all in fun!

Hu

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
brief ing

I think he did it.. I think it was a great accomplishment. I hope he can make a little money from it, but don't care much about watching it, unless it's totally free.. Even then I would just fast forward and check out the last two hundred balls.. Way to go John

He has been briefed.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
honest

The thread is on track to top a thousand posts, plenty of conjecture when most of us have no solid information. If there is a jump or blur on the video some of the "john is god" crowd will swap sides. If there is a clear and unedited video released it might sway a few of the doubters. Video from one camera off to the side as I understand this to be can be blocked a good bit of the time so doubters may not jump on the bandwagon when they still can't see the entire run.

Gotta admit, I fall somewhere in the middle until I get reports on the unedited video from people I know and respect. Until this run went past 450 or so I suspect it was one more practice run in john's mind. Did he nudge a ball without thinking or something similar? Maybe, only john knows and quite a few people know he doesn't qualify for sainthood.

This should be worth another five to ten posts, we are almost in the home stretch for 1000!

Hu

This is an honest post. Again I never saw great champions such as Varner, Efren, Buddy Hall (some of my favorite top professional Champions) pull any moves trying to shark the opponent when the heat was being delivered. I have seen them lose composure, they were upset at a bad roll or error, they were NOT purposely trying to stop play and annoy their opponent. This is why they have my respect as true champions. Throwing a piece of chalk towards the opponent and acting like it's their fault for being upset? Arguing bout rules to insue name calling, these are truly weak moves used by a desperate person. Just as Predator pr teem' must have been desperate for what remains to be seen as - possible false advertising. One more post closer to 1,000 posts. I once met al McCarty (predator teem) at a trade show, he had a robot set up to pocket one shot. He told me that I could shoot this one shot and the robot would beat me, I told him I would play the iron willie robot some even One Pocket. He said it could only shoot that one shot. I guess robot news has it's limitations as well.

Last edited:

wayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is an honest post. Again I never saw great champions such as Varner, Efren, Buddy Hall (some of my favorite top professional Champions) pull any moves trying to shark the opponent when the heat was being delivered. I have seen them lose composure, they were upset at a bad roll or error, they were NOT purposely trying to stop play and annoy their opponent. This is why they have my respect as true champions. Throwing a piece of chalk towards the opponent and acting like it's their fault for being upset? Arguing bout rules to insue name calling, these are truly weak moves used by a desperate person. Just as Predator pr teem' must have been desperate for what remains to be seen as - possible false advertising. One more post closer to 1,000 posts. I once met al McCarty (predator teem) at a trade show, he had a robot set up to pocket one shot. He told me that I could shoot this one shot and the robot would beat me, I told him I would play the iron willie robot some even One Pocket. He said it could only shoot that one shot. I guess robot news has it's limitations as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgUxzPB8_4

Maybe Efren did it only once but it was for $500,000. Go to 45:40 mark and watch as Efren tosses piece of paper which distracts Rodney. At 46:07 mark you can hear Rodney say "I got sharked".

Not sure if Efren "pulled a move" but it definitely sharked Rodney based on his comment.