RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
double hurricanes.jpg

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
have I lost some of my funny bone or are *a lot of posts* on this thread just really not very funny?

best,
brian kc <------ fan of quality over quantity

I agree ... I think I have a good sense of humor, but some of these are just dumb or I'm out of touch. To each their own.

SSDiver2112

2b || !2b t^ ?
I agree ... I think I have a good sense of humor, but some of these are just dumb or I'm out of touch. To each their own.

Yes i agree to each their own some are funny some are not IMO. Everything we enjoy or dislike is personally subjective. I think Blazing Saddles is the funniest movie and my ex thought it was the stupidest ever.
This whole site is a smorgasbord and we pick out what we like funny, best cue, strategy, opinions whatever and leave the rest for others.
Ps hope you weren’t talking about my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
He wasn't, but he wasn't talking about mine either cause I know what's funny to me damnit
And blazing saddles is the bomb

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
You are correct. Except for RickLafayette and Texas Carom Club.

IMO, their posts are the funniest as of late..

I agree as well but with a different vote for the two or three best. I do think Rick's stuff is very good. Since I couldn't even get an "honorable mention" I'll step aside. Too much work not to be appreciated. Keep up the good work Rick. :thumbup:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I agree as well but with a different vote for the two or three best. I do think Rick's stuff is very good. Since I couldn't even get an "honorable mention" I'll step aside. Too much work not to be appreciated. Keep up the good work Rick. :thumbup:

Oh, Hell no. Hell to the MFing No!

I look forward to your contributions on here, often knowing where they come from before looking who posted.

Make no mistake brother, you are appreciated here.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, Hell no. Hell to the MFing No!

I look forward to your contributions on here, often knowing where they come from before looking who posted.

Make no mistake brother, you are appreciated here.

Get a room

A room with WiFi and post some more damn funnies!
:)

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
For a thread that has been running for more than 12 years, I still think it is doing pretty good, I still get a laugh checking it out. They started a similar one on GearSlutz at the beginning of the Pandemic and it has a much lower percentage of intelligence and humor-

-dj