Center Pocket Music, the long-awaited CTE Pro One book, by Stan Shuffett.

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has already been established among logical thinkers that what Stan says is happening cannot be so -- and all of us have tried to use CTE enough to understand that. It isn't like we just don't get it because we haven't tried CTE enough. The only possibility is that in the book Stan either stops saying that all shots can be made objectively without "user input" or he modifies his position on that.

Put another way 2+2 will never equal 5 no matter how you present it or how good you are at math.

In a nutshell: It’s not reliable or consistent. I’ve tried every version of CTE and l find that I fall back to my reliable system of visualization and allowance for throw and other factors consistent with the speed of the cloth and the collision of solid spheres.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a nutshell: It’s not reliable or consistent. I’ve tried every version of CTE and l find that I fall back to my reliable system of visualization and allowance for throw and other factors consistent with the speed of the cloth and the collision of solid spheres.
Did you buy either of the two CTE Pro One DVDs?

Brookeland Bill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you buy either of the two CTE Pro One DVDs?

No I haven’t. I’ve watch a lot of the videos on Utube and read a lot of the literature on CTE. I find it very mechanical and I prefer to play my with my natural instincts. It’s like a golf swing to some extent. You can over do the mechanics. You have to be a little fluid.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is CTE Truth Series Video 25. I wonder if this was supposed to be a private video. Where are the other 24?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan posted a picture of 600 books he just received. Stan said 2 to 4 days for the website to be running.
Are those "Stan days" or actual 24 hour periods? One Stan day equates to about a week, which means the website should be ready in 14 to 28 days.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The CTE Pro One Truth Series is on YT. I think all 25 are there.
I've watched 8 videos so far and have a bunch more to go.
Really an interesting topic.
Stan does a great job presenting CTE in a logical and easy to understand format.

Thanks Stan.
John

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
So far, CTE for the public is a cash troll.

The truth series is out, 100% free on YouTube. If you don’t like what you see, walk away. If you do like it, you can buy the book if you want to know more. Stan has poured his heart and soul into this book for 6 years, so just refrain from your stupid comments I’d that’s all you have to say. :)

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The truth series is out, 100% free on YouTube. If you don’t like what you see, walk away. If you do like it, you can buy the book if you want to know more. Stan has poured his heart and soul into this book for 6 years, so just refrain from your stupid comments I’d that’s all you have to say. :)

I am not on FB.

How can I buy a copy of the book?

Lou Figueroa

R0B

Ill purchase it. Looking forward to it. Im a believer in reading, watching, and soaking up all quality instructional material out there and seeing what sticks for me. Theres good bits in every method out there.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anytime no one will explain how a product works, it's a cash troll. If it was called Hal's Cortical Imaging Workout Series, that's another thing...

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
Anytime no one will explain how a product works, it's a cash troll. If it was called Hal's Cortical Imaging Workout Series, that's another thing...
How has it not been explained? All the information is now out there to execute the system, step by step. All the pieces are put together to explain it effectively. Anyone can do it with a little effort. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
The only truth I saw in that video is that Stan is a very accomplished banker.

And that the comments are turned off, a strong indicator of bullshit on you tube.
I'm pretty sure he's not interested in the trolls trolling him on his youtube vids. You can do that here.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How has it not been explained? All the information is now out there to execute the system, step by step. All the pieces are put together to explain it effectively. Anyone can do it with a little effort. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

I've used only one method. Incremental guessing which evolved into contact geometry much of which is little more than mechanical drawing. (imaging)
I find the concepts that Houle spawned interesting but in that they're discussed only in a pool context, superfluous if not counterproductive.
For instance, why would a successful player deviate into a world where he has no cognitive feedback other than he did the ritual moves?