The day my (ex) wife smashed my Joss cue

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In mid 2020, my ex and I had an argument (OK, she was unusually pissed at me) and she grabbed the cue from the pool table (Joss Sneaky) and smashed it against the wall. [Not that it matters, but the subject of that argument continued and eventually led to divorce a couple months later]

Moral of the story, if your marriage is a little shaky, dont leave any cues in plain sight! ;)

12345_Page_1.jpeg
123_Page_1.jpeg

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine had a small poolroom and a woman came in one day and cut the cloth on every table with a single edged razor blade. I think there were 7 , He said lady what the hell are you doing , she says , my husband is always losing his paycheck in this place and I am sick of it , he asked who her husband was and she said Freddy S.........., he said lady, I know him , but he has never played pool in here once.
Poor Freddy had to pay to have 7 new cloths installed for his fib.
He could have said no , but it was better for his health to do the right thing.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine had a small poolroom and a woman came in one day and cut the cloth on every table with a single edged razor blade. I think there were 7 , He said lady what the hell are you doing , she says , my husband is always losing his paycheck in this place and I am sick of it , he asked who her husband was and she said Freddy S.........., he said lady, I know him , but he has never played pool in here once.
Poor Freddy had to pay to have 7 new cloths installed for his fib.
He could have said no , but it was better for his health to do the right thing.
Never played pool in the place. Had he ever played cards or was he lying about what he was spending his paycheck on?

JC

Coos Cues
Note, in the second pic, my laptop also died a similar death that day 😖
What was it all about underlying? You mentioned it now you're just teasing us. You two looked so happy in the photo you posted.

Did it involve the content on the laptop?

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My girl comes with an early warning device. She is as comfortable speaking Spanish as she is English because of her family background. If she starts talking in Spanish to you(there is the warning) you better just sit down, look at her and not say anything but "yes baby, I am sorry." I tried saying it to her in Spanish once. JUST once .:eek:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In mid 2020, my ex and I had an argument (OK, she was unusually pissed at me) and she grabbed the cue from the pool table (Joss Sneaky) and smashed it against the wall. [Not that it matters, but the subject of that argument continued and eventually led to divorce a couple months later]

Moral of the story, if your marriage is a little shaky, dont leave any cues in plain sight! ;)

View attachment 588283View attachment 588284
Divorce from a lady without a good sense of humor is worth a few cues and throw in a case. My Doc Frye was in a safe...hehe. My stereo looked like batting practice with a Louisville Slugger. Know what. Separation/divorce is expensive. It's worth double.

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're lucky she didn't leave it intact and shoved it up your bung while you slept.

Don't know what the argument was about but violent angry women aren't unfamiliar to me. One time my (now ex) wife started breaking windows on my car using an old bicycle pump. I grabbed the pump from her and broke a couple more. She learned that breaking my stuff didn't work cuz I get new stuff later.
For me, why was she pissed? She dreamed I hooked up with an ex girlfriend.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
You're lucky she didn't leave it intact and shoved it up your bung while you slept.

Don't know what the argument was about but violent angry women aren't unfamiliar to me. One time my (now ex) wife started breaking windows on my car using an old bicycle pump. I grabbed the pump from her and broke a couple more. She learned that breaking my stuff didn't work cuz I get new stuff later.
For me, why was she pissed? She dreamed I hooked up with an ex girlfriend.
Odd for sure, I dream of hooking up with ex girlfriends too.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My ex stormed out of the house one time when i refused to argue with her . she kicked the door on my truck and put a helluva dent in it.

I walked out to see what the noise was and saw the dent. She was just standing there with a smug look on her face.

I said well 2 can play that game. I hopped on the hood of her car and ny the time she said please dont i was pulling my foot back out of her windshield . i scratched a brand new pair of cowboy boots all to hell but it was worth it. She calmed the fvck down and never threw a temper tantrum again during the rest of our marriage. Of course she would get upset onxe in a while but she never got destructive with my personal belongings again.