What happened to Deanoc?

JC

Coos Cues
When you're out of logic, "Reductio ad absurdum" seems like the next step
This entire thread is absurd. It's sole purpose was so you self righteous people could get re energized and repeat over and over again that which you have already beat to death.

I have logic but this subject isn't worthy of it so all it gets is mocking and sarcasm. It was a good thing to debate the first few times but at this point not so much. It's all over now except in the small minds of a few.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
This entire thread is absurd. It's sole purpose was so you self righteous people could get re energized and repeat over and over again that which you have already beat to death.

I have logic but this subject isn't worthy of it so all it gets is mocking and sarcasm. It was a good thing to debate the first few times but at this point not so much. It's all over now except in the small minds of a few.
Your argument is that you think what he pulled is OK, therefore we should stop talking about it. Others see it differently.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

JC

Coos Cues
Your argument is that you think what he pulled is OK, therefore we should stop talking about it. Others see it differently.

The argument is long over I don't have one.

It's no longer what this is about.

It's about a group of annoying trolls who want to monitor the halls of life because they don't have one.

9ballscorpion

And you will have $600 to spend on a cue when pigs fly so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

What does the amount of money that I have to spend on a cue have to do with the lies that Dean told to make cue sales?

People here always love to change the subject, and turn things around, back toward me, that are completely off topic.

I actually care about those that were deceived, and anyone who might be deceived in the future, due to those cues. It is very clear to me that you do not care though.

Let me ask you this. If you spent $600 on a Scruggs sneaky, and then you found out that it was nothing but a Players sneaky with the logo removed, and a TS logo put in its place, you would not be upset at the person who forged the TS logo, and sold you that cue?

And yeah, I know, you would never make that mistake. Others, who do not know cues might make that mistake though, but if they did, then that is on them, and they deserve what they got, right?

You do not seem to care about those who were deceived though, and you think that what Dean did was just fine.

Last edited:

9ballscorpion

And you will have $600 to spend on a cue when pigs fly so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I could buy 6 Schmelke sneaky pete cues with my $1400 Stimulus check, ask them not to put a logo on them, and then sell them as customs, from a very reputable cue maker, who might have been known not to sign his cues.

According to your logic, there would be no issue with me doing something like that, which is basically what Dean did to his customers. He clearly told everyone that Jack Potter built those cues.

I would love to figure out a way to invest my money in a way that I could easily double or triple it, but I would never try to lie or deceive anyone in order to make a profit off of a product.

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
as long as you said if they found out, they could get a refund. then its perfectly alright to do that. according to some here.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And yeah, I know, you would never make that mistake. Others, who do not know cues might make that mistake though, but if they did, then that is on them, and they deserve what they got, right?
Justin, this quote is what it's all about. A lot of posters here have said how much they liked Dean's stories.

Go back and read them. They are all about hustlers, pimps, con men, thugs and even murderers. To the point of hero worship in many cases. What's a hustler or a con man do? He finds an unsuspecting victim and gets them to believe his story until he gets as much money out of them as possible. This is Dean, whether as pool player, story teller, or cue or table salesman. This is who he is. Much admired among some, especially in the pool world.

Take note of those who approve of his or RKC actions. There is your warning, make of it what you will.

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you're out of logic, "Reductio ad absurdum" seems like the next step
You didn't use that term correctly, Pat.

(I might be wrong about that, but I don't think so. Anyway, looking forward to our next $5/game one pocket session, bud.)

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member

Yet you keep coming back to it insulting people who called out Dean. Who's the problem?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You didn't use that term correctly, Pat.

(I might be wrong about that, but I don't think so. Anyway, looking forward to our next $5/game one pocket session, bud.)
He took his garbage logic off the table and claimed his absurd politics are the next logical step. Reductio ad absurdum is the logical fallacy he employed, trying to belittle others through ridiculousness - instead of having a strong position

pvc lou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He took his garbage logic off the table and claimed his absurd politics are the next logical step. Reductio ad absurdum is the logical fallacy he employed, trying to belittle others through ridiculousness - instead of having a strong position
I think you're stretching the meaning of that term a bit there, amigo. It means more like "proof by contradiction"...check it out :

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You and some others here. I like a good troll thread to fine tune my insults.
Keep trying, you're bound to come up with a good one. Why would you defend bad behavior? I get wanting the topic to die but as long as it's defended with such nonsensical justifications and ridiculous annalogies it will continue.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
AZ Forum use to b about all thing Pool, now it is mostly non sense & drama. This is the reason so many member quit posting, if it was not for NPR, the Fourn would be history. JMHO

9ballscorpion

AZ Forum use to b about all thing Pool, now it is mostly non sense & drama. This is the reason so many member quit posting, if it was not for NPR, the Fourn would be history. JMHO

There would be no Drama if everyone treated each other with respect, and in a way that they would only treat their close friends. But some would cheat, and steal even from their own friends too, so that is just the reality of this world. Dean attempted to deceive the entire forum into buying one of those Schmelke cues, with the Logo removed, and advertise them as Customs, hand made by Jack Potter of Libra cues. I just do not get why anyone would defend someone doing something like that, and say that it was just fine, and no harm done, just because the customers were supposedly happy with what they got. He still attempted to deceive the entire forum, and anyone who would believe his BS story about the cues being custom made by Jack Potter.

9ballscorpion

I recall Dean mistakenly sending someone a Tascarella(?), instead of a Jackpot(?), but the thread was getting so long, and it did not look like the Tasc was ever going to be found, or sent back to Dean.

I just wonder what became of that story, and if the cue was ever found, or sent back to Dean.

Some accused Dean of making the whole story up(?) just to get more Jackpot cue sales(?).

Sorry if any of my info is wrong about any of this, but I do recall Dean saying that he mistakenly sent someone a Tascarella cue.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I recall Dean mistakenly sending someone a Tascarella(?), instead of a Jackpot(?), but the thread was getting so long, and it did not look like the Tasc was ever going to be found, or sent back to Dean.

I just wonder what became of that story, and if the cue was ever found, or sent back to Dean.

Some accused Dean of making the whole story up(?) just to get more Jackpot cue sales(?).

Sorry if any of my info is wrong about any of this, but I do recall Dean saying that he mistakenly sent someone a Tascarella cue.

That's called Karma! :)