One Piece Slate Diamonds

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry.... but $10000.00 for a new Gold Crown VI is not going to happen.... no matter how stylish it is. Diamond is still a better table for the money. And I cant believe the VI is better then any GC of the past.
Closer to $12,000 for a tournament GC. I wanted GC badly but to see a matte black up close is a disgrace visually. The Diamond Pro is fashionable in its own way. It’s all business. I ordered black but there are a lot of beautiful finishes to choose from. The tables are clean cut. Extremely good fit and finish. PRC if scratches get on your nerves. They bother me.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry.... but $10000.00 for a new Gold Crown VI is not going to happen.... no matter how stylish it is. Diamond is still a better table for the money. And I cant believe the VI is better then any GC of the past.

It’s not 10k. That’s a published price. It’s substantially lower than that. Price is not the point I was trying make. Although to some buyers I am sure that’s a major factor.

I paid $8500 out the door with accessories. Do you think they advertise the actual selling price? That’s up to the dealer.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s not 10k. That’s a published price. It’s substantially lower than that. Price is not the point I was trying make. Although to some buyers I am sure that’s a major factor.

I paid $8500 out the door with accessories. Do you think they advertise the actual selling price? That’s up to the dealer.

Dont get me wrong..... I DO like playing on Gold Crowns. My league operator has the GC 1 that belonged to Ted Elias. Some of you older guys here know the name. Great playing table to this day. The best table I played on was a GC 3. Arguably the best one Brunswick made.

If I find a good deal on any Gold Crown, I couldn't turn it down. Great tables.

This is a retailer price. As far as I know, it's not MSRP. I seen one for $9899 somewhere.... couldn't find it again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210526-220047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210526-220047_Chrome.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont get me wrong..... I DO like playing on Gold Crowns. My league operator has the GC 1 that belonged to Ted Elias. Some of you older guys here know the name. Great playing table to this day. The best table I played on was a GC 3. Arguably the best one Brunswick made.

If I find a good deal on any Gold Crown, I couldn't turn it down. Great tables.

This is a retailer price. As far as I know, it's not MSRP. I seen one for $9899 somewhere.... couldn't find it again.

I hate to say it but the GCIII was the worst table ever made. For various reasons. Might have been a great playing table and they can play great. I owned one at one point.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Back to 1 piece Diamonds. Somebody had to do it. I commend Diamond for producing quality tables with trained authorized installers around the country.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I want to know is, Why are the ProAm's the overwhelming most popularly purchased Diamond? I guess everyone like big boxes.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What I want to know is, Why are the ProAm's the overwhelming most popularly purchased Diamond? I guess everyone like big boxes.
I would say they are cheaper than the Professional. Also they are set up for quick delivery for tournaments.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
1p and drop pockets. I favor them in case I forgot to bring up a ball...it's still in my pocket. No scoring/ball count discrepancies. jtom cannot say I grabbed his ball from the box
I dont think you read it correctly, jtom asked why the pro am is most popular...

tft

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In one year, I delivered 233 Diamond tables by myself, how many have you done by yourself?...shyster salesman!!!
Literally typed by the thief who sold their services on this forum and ripped the customer off. More than once. Oh, the irony. 🙄