Working through the "Truth Series" created by Stan S.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I think you know as well as I do that it can not be done at all. There are too many angled shots in the game to be objectively defined by just a few visual indicators.

The_JV,

Please excuse the distractions? They should play out shortly.
They claim there are only ABC reference points . Left to right, no matter where you cut the ball to.
How many pages of diagrams does that need ?

They claim there are only ABC reference points . Left to right, no matter where you cut the ball to.
How many pages of diagrams does that need ?
AND... Stan said that he was not going to go into the "why" of how it supposedly works in the book(because he can not). So, all of it seems to be about the "how", unless he went into telling stories about his history, etc.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
AND... Stan said that he was not going to go into the "why" of how it supposedly works in the book(because he can not). So, all of it seems to be about the "how", unless he went into telling stories about his history, etc.
It's amazing that an objective system cannot be diagrammed .

No worries, and my apologies for being ever so delicately rude earlier. Just really hoping to get some language from the CTE'ers
(y) I started to try help with the post earlier & when I went to your next issue I realized that there is just too much of the fly by pants contrivances with all of the new stuff for me to stay in that mode, so I did not hit the post button.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No worries, and my apologies for being ever so delicately rude earlier. Just really hoping to get some language from the CTE'ers
It's not going to happen. Whatever Stan says is gospel and everyone twists themselves into a pretzel trying to explain it. I hope you are starting to get the picture. mohrt does seem to be taking the questions seriously in his thread, but unfortunately there are already signs that there won't be a logical end to that investigation, either.

I have tried over the years to get clarification like you are and I get nowhere. Here's an example from a few years ago. Stan says that CTE takes care of throw but clearly it doesn't. He makes very bold and clear assertions about CTE that are clearly wrong and that undermine the system more generally. These are not nitpicky topics. I don't think a single CTE user appreciated the significance of this throw video.

This led to no reply from Stan but a new video a month later that talked about overcut alignments... for 33 minutes. I distilled it down into 2 minutes and thought it was kind of funny. No doubt Stan has no sense of humor. It is linked here:

Sorry if this takes you off topic, but I'm trying to inject some reality. I guess if you had the book and you were allowed through the pearly gates of Stan's facebook page you might get some kind of technical answer to your questions. The answer will be along the lines of it being a visual system utilizing different perceptions and he has found over time that the alignments you mention are what they must be for the perceptions to work. I'd put money on the answer being close to that.

It's all diagrammed in the book.
Is it diagrammed in The Book as a Scientific Proof that it is an "objective system"?

I am fairly sure that is to what JoeyInCali was referring.

If so, that would be worth the Price of The Book,

I would surmise that the answer is no or such would have been posted here either before or after the release of The Book.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it diagrammed in The Book as a Scientific Proof that it is an "objective system"?

I am fairly sure that is to what JoeyInCali was referring.

If so, that would be worth the Price of The Book,

I would surmise that the answer is no or such would have been posted here either before or after the release of The Book.
JoeyInCali can speak for himself.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there diagrams in The Book as a Scientific Proof that SS's CTE is an "objective system"?
Probably nothing that would satisfy you and your agenda. But plenty of diagrams for someone to learn the most objective and effective system ever.

By the way, you still haven't proven it's not scientifically correct.

Probably nothing that would satisfy you and your agenda. But plenty of diagrams for someone to learn the most objective and effective system ever.

By the way, you still haven't proven it's not scientifically correct.
So... nothing Scientific at all. Not surprising as Mr. Shuffett said that he was NOT going to go into the supposed why.

As I think Dan White said you seem to not know how SCIENCE works.

Same = Same

Different = Different

For CTE to be what it is said to be, then those basic truths must be broken.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
French roots
have you bought the book to critique it?
this way you know from the author what he has to say
$100 i would think you can afford to spread “the truth”
and post your criticisms from the source and not disciples

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would love to listen to your review after reading it from cover to cover