Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryf

Don’t go anywhere.
No need to respond.
gerryf’s going to respond about a dozen answers to his last answers
Wait for…
Danny! You're back!

How come so many of your posts seem to disappear? Are you trying to hide something, or is there a conspiracy by the BCA, Predator, John Schmidt, Bob Jewitt, Mark Wilson, Nick Varner, etc., together with AZB to try and keep you quiet?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Not fighting the ‘good’ fight.
Playing pool was/is just a past time.
I am aware of noble work.
There is no comparison of an honorable day’s labor and any effort laid at pool’s door.

No more than do you, brucielia.

Cute.

I was in 3rd grade once, too...

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Oops!

Oops!

Oops!

Had to get across cripple creek first. He’s always showing why he doesn’t play.
Always wanting to know who someone else is.
Was banned three times for over the top responses to others here.
Was banned a fourth time with permanency threatened unless I stop posting in the js threads.
No conspiracy here just my predicament with Azbilliards management.

likely, more than once.
oooooh, zinger! yikes, you sure showed me....

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oops!

Oops!

Oops!

Had to get across cripple creek first. He’s always showing why he doesn’t play.
Always wanting to know who someone else is.
Was banned three times for over the top responses to others here.
Was banned a fourth time with permanency threatened unless I stop posting in the js threads.
No conspiracy here just my predicament with Azbilliards management.

likely, more than once.
You and Charles Daniel Harriman...burning bridges and wondering why everybody conspires to create difficulty to you.

Again, when multiple independent sources reach the same conclusion...the conclusion is likely accurate.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You can quote any post that you would like to. Once copied, they are not locked as anyone’s personal quote. Anyone can modify anything quoted, once they are in post mode. So stick’em anywhere, odds are that modification of someone’s quote is your desire. No other reason for quote copying as a record keeper. Look at some of Black-Balled’s modified quotes of other poster’s quotes.
Fortunate, huh?

Somehow, methinks that Mike could actually look at the original posts, or the quoted posts, if he so chooses. Maybe not. Just seems to be silly to post a bunch of crap, then go back in and delete it all. I suppose if that constitutes "having fun" for you...

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been around 2 years(?!) since that run happened! Has it become public yet for someone to see it, or it stays hidden?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
It has been around 2 years(?!) since that run happened! Has it become public yet for someone to see it, or it stays hidden?
JS has been holding viewings at various locations around the country over the last year or so. Haven't heard of one recently.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
trob - is certainly not a Prominent Pro'. A kid with his finger' stuck in Willie Mosconi - cookie jar - Yes. May have to get the ruler out for trob if he continues to wave his little shakey' hand anywhere near the Official Mosconi 526 cookie jar. Whap.
Wow. Your an idiot and not worth anyone’s time. The new record is 626 no matter how much it hurts willie mosconi ass kissers like you. I never said I was a prominent pro but people who are and trusted stewards of the game have seen it and attested to it being legitimate Records are made to be broken. His has been. Your going to have to move ion with your life now. 😂😂 pathetic

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Nope. They missed the hype money. When it happened if they would have released a copy within a couple months they could have did slightly less then OK money wise... now they wont make shit off it.

I wouldnt go to a viewing if my regular room had one. Would I buy a copy for myself? Absolutely, and watch it on my own time. I'm not a 14.1 fan, but I respect the ability to do what he did. That's incredible... but not incredible enough for me to fall asleep watching it at the poolhall... I'd much rather fall asleep watching it at home.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
xradarx said:
You can quote any post that you would like to. Once copied, they are not locked as anyone’s personal quote. Anyone can modify anything quoted, once they are in post mode. So stick’em anywhere, odds are that modification of someone’s quote is your desire. No other reason for quote copying as a record keeper. Look at some of Black-Balled’s modified quotes of other poster’s quotes.

You can try to edit and delete and wiggle and squirm with your attempts at misinformation and idiocy retraction, but the evidence of your rabid hatred and overwhelming jealousy remain apparent to anyone who cares to see your hilarious freakshow.

gerryf

Nope. They missed the hype money. When it happened if they would have released a copy within a couple months they could have did slightly less then OK money wise... now they wont make shit off it.

I wouldnt go to a viewing if my regular room had one. Would I buy a copy for myself? Absolutely, and watch it on my own time. I'm not a 14.1 fan, but I respect the ability to do what he did. That's incredible... but not incredible enough for me to fall asleep watching it at the poolhall... I'd much rather fall asleep watching it at home.
I don't think there would be a lot of money in selling the DVD. I spoke to a vendor in Vegas, and he said he hadn't sold a DVD in the entire week. And it wouldn't take long before someone who had bought the DVD started posting it online.

The viewing had good reviews all around, and those viewers recommended that everyone go if given a chance. I know i will go to one as soon as i can. I wouldn't be buying a DVD of the run though, just like i don't buy DVD's of championships or other tournaments. Youtube has enough for me to see right now for free.

Right now, Predator's Youtube channel has John Schmidt's 434. Someday they may have his 626.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It really is unfortunate when the only way a property like 626 vid can be protected )as intellectual property) is by withholding it.

If it had any real tangible value, it would be on an established subscriber-based platform though. Not from a dudes garage

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Wow. Your an idiot and not worth anyone’s time. The new record is 626 no matter how much it hurts willie mosconi ass kissers like you. I never said I was a prominent pro but people who are and trusted stewards of the game have seen it and attested to it being legitimate Records are made to be broken. His has been. Your going to have to move ion with your life now. 😂😂 pathetic
Sorry u fell' that way, No record has been broken of Willie's - that will be yer trob foe a while it would seem. u will now - cease - with the name calling trob i.e. grow up. I am sorry that yer mommy and daddy did not give u enough attention - when u were younger. :-(

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Like Flat Earth Theory.
I notice u chose to avoid my question, I answered yer questions. So - I will ask u again, do you think the Smithsonian will recognize the bca 626 Claim/recommendation as a New World Record? If yer going to continue in the discussion - I would appreciate an answer. u seem like one of those types who like to pretend our quest to see the unedited footage the bca 'claims' to have - is some sort of conspiracy theory (familiar narrative from hollywood cancel culture). It is not, just a simple request at attaining verified proof - makes hollywood nervous - yes. So again - since u seem to have trouble answering questions (as u did before) do u think the Smithsonian will recognize the j.s./bca Claim as a new World Record? Does this business example seem unnecessary as well?

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I'm just amazed at all the bickering over something that only a handful of people care about.
this is an attempt at downplaying Mosconi's accomplishment, this being the longest running thread on az - so again the same familiar 'downplay narrative'. Phony reaffirmations from peanut gallery - designed to downplay the skepticism - will be noticed. Yer painfully normal cancel culture tactics - will be laughed at. After waiting two years to see unedited proof - there are only a 'handful of people' who would believe in the 626 mystery science theater gig. U should proby pm j.s. on yo facebook - and inform him yer doing yer best to downplay the skepticism surrounding his and the bca's claim on az billiards forum, he is probly lookin for any hand out he can get.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Sorry u fell' that way, No record has been broken of Willie's - that will be yer trob foe a while it would seem. u will now - cease - with the name calling trob i.e. grow up. I am sorry that yer mommy and daddy did not give u enough attention - when u were younger. :-(
But John broke it... you must not have heard about that...lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.