Funny pic/gif thread...

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
My paper shredder is bigger than yours...

daily_gifdump_3551_33.gif

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Obsidian...volcanic. worth it's weight in gold to natives who didn't live where it was available. Arrowheads, knife blades, spear points, etc. Can be chipped to have edges sharper than a scalpel.
Obsidian - Wikipedia
I have a 7" sphere made from Obsidian from one of the most recent obsidian flows. From Newberry Crater in Oregon.
Obsidian isn't easy for the earth to make. If you take a piece and put it in a kiln, what you get out is just volcanic foam. You can't remelt it to "glass"

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In full disclosure, my wife won't let me go to NPR/Poli. I would, however, be eternally honored if you would "assume the mantle" of such a glorious quest and thus, keep my dream alive.

Respectfully,

Boxcar
LMAO!

I have heard rumors there may be pictures of attractive women in that forum. I of course know nothing about that.

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will give him credit for the time honored safety procedure known world wide as "The rapid head turn away from potential flying scrapnel to protect the eyes"

These guys of course are ready for work...

View attachment 598563
This is back in the Ol' OSHA Days.....The Doc had just finished putting that stuff in your eye that makes it OK to stop screaming and was getting ready to attempt to magnetically extract that hunk of God Forsaken Evil that was lodged in my eyeball when he looked at me and said, "Why weren't you wearing goggles?" I looked at him with my other eye and said, "C'mon, shithead, you know nobody wears those things."

Safety glasses are for sissies!

Last edited:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is back in the Ol' OSHA Days.....The Doc had just finished putting that stuff in your eye that makes it OK to stop screaming and was getting ready to attempt to magnetically extract that hunk of God Forsaken Evil that was lodged in my eyeball when he looked and me said, "Why weren't you wearing goggles?" I looked at him with my other eye and said, "C'mon, shithead, you know nobody wears those things."

Safety glasses are for sissies!
Hahahaha....been there, done that!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hahahaha....been there, done that!
If I'd been working in that shop where Ol' Hung Chow was, I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing gloves. If that nibbler had pinched his glove, he'd have lost an arm. Chopsticks and a bowl with one hand is probably gonna be a bitch.

You can buy 'em books and send 'em to school...........................

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The old joke goes...
75 year old guy shows at the golf club with with a gorgeous young blonde...
She's his wife!

Buddies ask how he got her to marry him? "I lied about my age", he said.

"What? Did you tell her you were 65?"

"No. I said I was 95."
As someone with a young girl friend should I be worried?