Funny pic/gif thread...

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say, would it be possible to have a "Political Funny pic/gif Sub Thread?" You know, so the territorial purists wouldn't feel so threatened?

Golly, they would have kicked Will Rogers outta here on his first day as a member. Talk about "cancel culture."

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member

daily_gifdump_3551_36.gif

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say, would it be possible to have a "Political Funny pic/gif Sub Thread?" You know, so the territorial purists wouldn't feel so threatened?

Golly, they would have kicked Will Rogers outta here on his first day as a member. Talk about "cancel culture."
There's nothing funny in politics except when a nurse says she's magnetized and sticks a brass key on her chest to prove it.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Start a post in the NPR- Politics section. I think it would prove to be pretty popular. I have a few things I would drop in there myself. Your idea is solid. I don't want to steal it from ya!

Boxcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Start a post in the NPR- Politics section. I think it would prove to be pretty popular. I have a few things I would drop in there myself. Your idea is solid. I don't want to steal it from ya!
In full disclosure, my wife won't let me go to NPR/Poli. I would, however, be eternally honored if you would "assume the mantle" of such a glorious quest and thus, keep my dream alive.

Respectfully,

Boxcar