Funny pic/gif thread...

NevadaP

May be an image of text that says '99 J၂ Watt @JJWatt 2h Life in Texas: Take a shower... walk outside... need another shower. 222 2,281 13.3K Dad Solo @moviecaveman Replying to @JJWatt People not from Texas: Just stay in the shade where its cooler. Texans: Bless your heart. Down here, the shade is just diet sun.''99 J၂ Watt @JJWatt 2h Life in Texas: Take a shower... walk outside... need another shower. 222 2,281 13.3K Dad Solo @moviecaveman Replying to @JJWatt People not from Texas: Just stay in the shade where its cooler. Texans: Bless your heart. Down here, the shade is just diet sun.'
J J Watt is no longer a Texan!

Karate

Do you expect me to post?
Silver Member
As much money as he raised for them I’m thinking he’s pretty close to still being Texan.
There is no proof of where that money went. Just saying. It is possible that he gave some to charity and kept a lot of it.

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dogs are so stupidly awesome
We had a rottie a long time ago and a tiny cat too...cat was like 8lb and rottie 60-70 lb.

Pretty sure the cat was feral. She drew blood from every visitor to our home for a few years, until we finally got her declawed.

Anyway, your post reminded me of the time that a-hole cat grabbed the rottie's snout with its front paws and began thrashing the dog's neck with the rear ones. I had to pry that cat off and the poor dog had blood and scabs on snout and neck for weeks.View attachment 599043
Sounds like a Tortoiseshell cat.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is no proof of where that money went. Just saying. It is possible that he gave some to charity and kept a lot of it.
You’re gonna have to show me what you’re talking about. I sent him money so I still hear from his charity. If I’m remembering right they rebuilt over a 1000 homes and fed a couple hundred thousand displaced people. I have a letter somewhere that says so. What you got?

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Friggin’ lazy-ass, uninformed jackass who apparently can’t Google anything prior to giving his sanctimonious opinion on something he obviously knows absolutely nothing about. Going on the ignore list, immediately.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
And don’t dare even mention that All in the Family was the funniest show ever made!

Now THAT show changed race relations very much to the good. It made some white racists look at themselves in a different cultural light and allowed the subject to be discussed in polite society.

Then Roots, then Disco. Racism over....almost.

Jeff Livingston