REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
If limitations on murder were to cease more than likely some will do the deed & sit it out for 7 years and a day.
:cautious: OR.. certain political faction(s) will early release so they can do more.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
If limitations on murder were to cease more than likely some will do the deed & sit it out for 7 years and a day.
:cautious: OR.. certain political faction(s) will early release so they can do more.

Well that is why Robert Fisher who suspected of killing family is #1 on FBI’s Most Wanted. Going on run almost 20 years.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
Watched FBI's youtube video of Fisher. FBI has software to make the person not jitter around, then we can see his walking gate clearer & other traits.

Floyd_M

"Have Cue, Will Travel"
Silver Member
:unsure: I wonder if he's using the name Wally Carp or Bobber Mineu? :alien:
Sometimes people will in their face TOY with the police with names like that. A hiding in plain sight thing.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
50/50 he died in the woods the first month. I saw it a while ago but i dont recall him even having any survival or camping gear.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Hard to do these days.

Not if you have money for new identity, and go some where, and blend in.

Feds do this with people in witness protection.

Unibomber was free until brother recognized ideas, and writing to be like brothers.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I miss Mike. One day he told me he would be murdered. Asked if he could leave my name with his brother if anything happened. He was a small man and always fearful for being taken advantage of. If you could get him laughing. Pure happy.
Nick

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not if you have money for new identity, and go some where, and blend in.

Feds do this with people in witness protection.

Unibomber was free until brother recognized ideas, and writing to be like brothers.
Doesn’t work like that anymore. Facial recognition software at every boarder cross linked with finger prints. Even if you charter a jet you can’t avoid that.

Cowboy I have always liked you and respected you 100% but the new version of the world we are living in past beyond just changing identity’s.

And the guy who killed Mike wasn’t very bright and certainly didn’t have the $ to do that.

He’s hiding in plain sight somewhere, dead or living in a remote area in a cabin.

I’d like to be the executioner on his day in the chair.
Rip Mike

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well he may be dead, he maybe in in prison, but Ocean City PD is wait for one tip.

I brought Robert Fisher into conversation, as he is in FBI most wanted, and vanished.

Hope both killer are caught.

Mikes, and Fisher.

gulfportdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn’t work like that anymore. Facial recognition software at every boarder cross linked with finger prints. Even if you charter a jet you can’t avoid that.

Cowboy I have always liked you and respected you 100% but the new version of the world we are living in past beyond just changing identity’s.

And the guy who killed Mike wasn’t very bright and certainly didn’t have the $ to do that.

He’s hiding in plain sight somewhere, dead or living in a remote area in a cabin.

I’d like to be the executioner on his day in the chair.
Rip Mike
'Preciate yours and Nick's posts. I'm not aware of anything new on Mike's killer's hunt. But I'm still optimistic that they'll discover who he is (was)-- dead or alive. And I too would be in the front row at the trial. The FBI has good info, so the pos may turn up yet.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I 🙏🏼 They catch that guy. Such a sad story. I saw Mike a zillion times in Vegas-I never knew him or don’t recall knowing him. Of course I recognized him instantly when I saw the bad news here a decade ago. Tragic over nothing. 🥲🥲

respectfully
Fatboy

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I 🙏🏼 They catch that guy. Such a sad story. I saw Mike a zillion times in Vegas-I never knew him or don’t recall knowing him. Of course I recognized him instantly when I saw the bad news here a decade ago. Tragic over nothing. 🥲🥲

respectfully
Fatboy
You would have liked Mike. He loved to play pool and learn/teach new shots with other pool players. He was a deceptively strong player, especially at One Pocket. He never bragged about his game and was quick to complement others. He is missed and loved by so many because he was such a kind, gentle and humble man.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You would have liked Mike. He loved to play pool and learn/teach new shots with other pool players. He was a deceptively strong player, especially at One Pocket. He never bragged about his game and was quick to complement others. He is missed and loved by so many because he was such a kind, gentle and humble man.
I used to see him at Cuetopia in Vegas when I first moved to town, however I never got to know him. I know he was a heck of a guy and very very well liked and respected. Absolute tragedy what happened. I’d like to pull the lever on the chair if they ever catch the guy who did this-I’d sleep very well after that.

🙏🏼Mike

Fatboy

Biloxi Boy

Man With A Golden Arm
Mike was one of a kind, and his death left a big hole in the lives of many people. If there is justice in this world, the garbage that killed him has already met a terrible end somewhere on the streets, or, if not, my fervent hope is that he will soon be caught and civilized justice rendered. Either way, I can only hope.

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curious about something that's possibly pertinent in these tragic and yet-unsolved cases of capital crimes:

Are law enforcement systems in place such that "Wanted" posters are routinely, and widely, circulated to plastic surgeons here and abroad? (An internet search yielded no information about my exact question -- possibly there's good reason not to have such mechanisms described in detail.)

I do realize that to-date only indistinct and unhelpful images of possible suspects in Mike's case exist. And that the cretin who murdered him would likely not be able to afford the services of a facial surgeon, but we never know.

Arnaldo ~ Altering fingerprints (a la Dillinger) is yet another matter sometimes.