Remind me again why?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You
Know what Joey, if I want to appear to look like I've lost some weight, all I need to do is hang out with fatter people! If I want to appear to be smarter, all I have to do is hang out with smarter people too! So don't you or Fatboy worry your selves any, I have that covered. But guess what, with ALL THE SMART PEOPLE out there, I took someone DUMB like me to get together a room full of the smartest people I know of, in each area of expertise to put this business plan together! So, don't f#&king think for one minute I'm just a dumb pool table mechanic!!!! Diamond and Simonis will be at the meeting too, how does that grab you, by the BALLS!!!
Help me understand, I'm not too bright. If hanging out with FATTER people makes you appear slimmer, how does hanging out with SMARTER people make you look smart? Wouldn't you look dumber by comparison? I wish I could be a fly on the wall in this meeting.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Afghanistan 💪💪👍
You should read a little further down on the story, YUM Brands isn't in Afghanistan, sorry to correct you, but you're wrong!

Monday, September 08, 2008
"KFC" Opens in Kabul, Afghanistan
There are now 2 "KFC" restaurants in Kabul, Afghanistan. But in this case, KFC doesn't stand for Kentucky Fried Chicken, it stands for Kabul Fried Chicken.

Instead of being a licensed franchisee for Yum! Brands (like KFC restaurants elsewhere throughout the world), this one is owned by an Afghan who has returned to his war-ravaged homeland from the US to bring some American style fast food to his countrymen.

K(abul)FC owner Mirwais Abdurrahimzai offers 11 different pizzas, 16 kinds of pizza, burgers and, of course, fried chicken. It even looks a lot like a traditional KFC

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Help me understand, I'm not too bright. If hanging out with FATTER people makes you appear slimmer, how does hanging out with SMARTER people make you look smart? Wouldn't you look dumber by comparison? I wish I could be a fly on the wall in this meeting.
LOL
And these people have HEARD everything .
Don't even open with some fancy numbers . " The pizza industry is a $6 billion dollar industry. We only need 2% share to be successful. Blah, blah, blah ."
Err, shut up. Tell us how you're going to generate some $12M in sales .

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
You
Know what Joey, if I want to appear to look like I've lost some weight, all I need to do is hang out with fatter people! If I want to appear to be smarter, all I have to do is hang out with smarter people too! So don't you or Fatboy worry your selves any, I have that covered. But guess what, with ALL THE SMART PEOPLE out there, I took someone DUMB like me to get together a room full of the smartest people I know of, in each area of expertise to put this business plan together! So, don't f#&king think for one minute I'm just a dumb pool table mechanic!!!! Diamond and Simonis will be at the meeting too, how does that grab you, by the BALLS!!!
Again. talk is cheap. If you weren't so insecure , YOU WOULD NOT NEED CONFIRMATION HERE .
Since , you got it all covered , then there is no need for debate here .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LOL
Don't even open with some fancy numbers . " The pizza industry is a $6 billion dollar industry. We only need 2% share to be successful. Blah, blah, blah ."
Joey, why don't you show everyone how SMART YOU are, and tell everyone how advertising works for the fast food industry? And what percentage of income generated goes towards advertising???

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Joey, why don't you show everyone how SMART YOU are, and tell everyone how advertising works for the fast food industry? And what percentage of income generated goes towards advertising???
Why ?
I'm not going to sell you burgers .
Why don't you tell that board how smart you are instead ?
Not here .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LOL
Funny thing is Joey, I already explained that, but your mouth prohibits your eyes from seeing, and your brain from comprehending!!!

realtor1618

Registered
Why? Who else is attempting to do what I'm doing? IS there someone else?
Hire someone to represent you and present your ideas. A professional presentation, by someone that does it for a living, would make a huge difference. I actually like some of your ideas and believe the concept “could“ work. However, I don’t think you’re the one to pitch it. As I said before, your delivery sucks. Not everyone has the people skills or the delivery to make the sale. From what I have seen on here, you lack in the ability to do so. So hire someone that gives you the best possibility to do so and stick to what you do best. Try not to take my post as an attack, but as constructive criticism. I have been a million dollar producing salesman for years so I know a thing or to about making the sale. And that’s what you will be trying to do if you get a meeting with YUM. Sell, sell, sell.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Funny thing is Joey, I already explained that, but your mouth prohibits your eyes from seeing, and your brain from comprehending!!!
Great. You have a great plan . I can't wait to watch all these sports events .
I love watching pro-pool. I drove around to watch PBT events back in the days .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LOL
Want to see how stupid you are Joey, read!!!

On any given day, 13% of the US population consumes pizza, and pizza restaurants across the US generated around 46.34 billion dollars in sales in 2019 - the highest number recorded in recent years

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Hire someone to represent you and present your ideas. A professional presentation, by someone that does it for a living, would make a huge difference. I actually like some of your ideas and believe the concept “could“ work. However, I don’t think you’re the one to pitch it. As I said before, your delivery sucks. Not everyone has the people skills or the delivery to make the sale. From what I have seen on here, you lack in the ability to do so. So hire someone that gives you the best possibility to do so and stick to what you do best. Try not to take my post as an attack, but as constructive criticism. I have been a million dollar producing salesman for years so I know a thing or to about making the sale. And that’s what you will be trying to do if you get a meeting with YUM. Sell, sell, sell.
Yup. In sales, they teach you to sell yourself before the product . People judge you within two seconds . It's a fact .
First impression has to be excellent . It's downhill from there if it isn't.
And, the man who sold ice in Alaska, actually existed .

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Sorry, but I'm not selling anything to anyone, my meeting is which all the professionals who are doing all that so I DON'T NEED TO.

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Want to see how stupid you are Joey, read!!!

On any given day, 13% of the US population consumes pizza, and pizza restaurants across the US generated around 46.34 billion dollars in sales in 2019 - the highest number recorded in recent years
Glen, who the fkk said I spewed real figures ? That was just a sample.
Damn, you're desperate . I could have googled that in a few seconds .
I just used some random number.DUH!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Yup. In sales, they teach you to sell yourself before the product . People judge you within two seconds . It's a fact .
First impression has to be excellent . It's downhill from there if it isn't.
And, the man who sold ice in Alaska, actually existed .
Not worth responding to.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, who the fkk said I spewed real figures ? That was just a sample.
Damn, you're desperate . I could have googled that in a few seconds .
I just used some random number.DUH!
Like your brain picks random words to spew from your mouth!! You don't have to post, you do know that, right?

JoeyInCali

Silver Member
Like your brain picks random words to spew from your mouth!! You don't have to post, you do know that, right?
Oh look, another flame war .
Oh, so you just wanna keep the debate going after you been told, hey your plan is great ?
We'll all be waiting for the tour .

So, you just wanna debate some more and have a few more flame wars ?

realtor1618

Registered
Sorry, but I'm not selling anything to anyone, my meeting is which all the professionals who are doing all that so I DON'T NEED TO.f
If you don’t realize that you’re trying to sell a concept to potential advertisers then you have no chance. Just because you have a meeting doesn’t mean they are sold on the idea. You have to sell them on the idea to get their money. And you obviously aren’t the one to do it. Don’t know why I even bothered to chime in. You already seem to know everything. I am sure that kind of attitude will go over real well in the meeting, and by the end of it, YUM will be begging you to take their money.