2021 Diamond Las Vegas Open - Streaming Link

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
It was on roku, channel 228, FTF (for the fans) earlier. The only downside is it had sponsor bars on the bottom and side, they normally do not do this, but I assume it is to be able to pay for sending the stream out for free.

Commercial every rack while streaming online, making the players wait to come back from commercial to break. What an embarrassment, it’s 2021 whoever thought that is a good idea should be shit canned immediately.

Not sure what's so offensive about commercials on a free stream.
Interrupting momentum of the match that frequently to show the same commercials is idiotic. The stream being free is irrelevant, besides that I’d gladly pay if it meant a competent production with focus on the match.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interrupting momentum of the match that frequently to show the same commercials is idiotic. The stream being free is irrelevant, besides that I’d gladly pay if it meant a competent production with focus on the match.
I guess you don't watch football then? :rolleyes:

The viewers and players can wait 30 seconds before starting a rack.

I see we are making strawmen! Good one, yes players in the POOL WORLD love to have their matches and rhythm interrupted in short races for repetitive canned commercials. While not even on network tv where advertisers pay extreme sums to get the slots. We all know there is wild amounts of money in pool and the advertising lets 100s of players play professionally and make a good living. O wait...Yikes

something_pool

Registered
The stream being free is irrelevant, besides that I’d gladly pay if it meant a competent production with focus on the match.
Good for you. But most people would not. And this may or may not be news to you, but there isn't a lot of money in pool, so if you want to ensure that big events like this can happen in the future, I suggest you suck it up and sit through the commercials which pay for them.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I just saw the brackets. I don't see any byes. I think its 128 players? TONS of international players. Is this the event at Griffin's place?

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you. But most people would not. And this may or may not be news to you, but there isn't a lot of money in pool, so if you want to ensure that big events like this can happen in the future, I suggest you suck it up and sit through the commercials which pay for them.
Entirely untrue. That was a piss poor production yesterday with that stream whether the buffering, the constant breaks and interruption of play, commercials, and that awful CSI announcer they've been peddling for sometime now ("George" something?). Couldn't care less if it was free or not. Was a complete turnoff and hence barely watched (or enjoyed) by many. You know what that meant? Your precious commercials weren't even watched.

Hopefully the WPA World 10 Ball doesn't follow this same formula but odds are it will.

something_pool

Registered
Entirely untrue. That was a piss poor production yesterday with that stream whether the buffering, the constant breaks and interruption of play, commercials, and that awful CSI announcer they've been peddling for sometime now ("George" something?). Couldn't care less if it was free or not. Was a complete turnoff and hence barely watched (or enjoyed) by many. You know what that meant? Your precious commercials weren't even watched.

Hopefully the WPA World 10 Ball doesn't follow this same formula but odds are it will.
I'm really not understanding what the complaint is here. Maybe there were issues streaming from the website, but on YouTube, the stream was perfectly good quality and the commercial breaks were not that disruptive. We're getting top quality pool provided for free. What is there to complain about?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

At least I can start watching football games on TV late and fast forward during commercials, some streams don't let you do that, not sure about this one.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
First match of the day is up. Alex P

Wiktor Zielinski vs Alex Pagulayan​

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Todays Schedule:
241319454_861778507802049_2846442601600885817_n.jpg