SVB vs Chang Update Thread

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I'm not sure I believe the TPA's they're showing. A few games ago Chang hooked himself on the 3 and had to play safe. Shane then ran out, but Chang's TPA didn't go down.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure I believe the TPA's they're showing. A few games ago Chang hooked himself on the 3 and had to play safe. Shane then ran out, but Chang's TPA didn't go down.
I don’t know how it’s calculated. I tried doing the math several ways and could not match their numbers (mid way through day 1). On that note, I’d only trust the accustats rating as being reliable.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Yesterday they claimed Chang had 0 safety errors for the majority of the match and I just don't think that's right.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Yesterday they claimed Chang had 0 safety errors for the majority of the match and I just don't think that's right.
They still list Chang as having made 1 safety error for the entire match, and Shane with 2. But Shane just played a safe on the 1, and left Chang a shot, which he made and then ran down to the 10, so I agree those safety errors aren't right. And once again, Shane's TPA didn't go down.

55-50 Shane.