Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I dunno, man. I dunno, man. I dunno, man. I dunno, man. Sounds like presidential material to me. I call it Buuuuulllllshit.
You aren't the first, and you won't be the last to edit other's texts to make it seem that the poster did the edits.
You tend to talk a lot for you/we/us. I see your texts as from one(1) individual. They say a lot about you/we/us, and all of your distaste's for others who disagree with your blatent elitest philosophies. Radar
If you are so concerned about accuracy then stop deleting your posts...problem (of your own making) solved.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I dunno, man. I dunno, man. I dunno, man. I dunno, man. Sounds like presidential material to me. I call it Buuuuulllllshit.
You aren't the first, and you won't be the last to edit other's texts to make it seem that the poster did the edits.
You tend to talk a lot for you/we/us. I see your texts as from one(1) individual. They say a lot about you/we/us, and all of your distaste's for others who disagree with your blatent elitest philosophies. Radar
Just don't edit or delete your posts... problem solved, everyone will know what you originally wrote. The problem is that you are projecting what you do onto others, but their credibility is much higher than yours.

Jaden

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
This thang keeps popping up so I’ll ask here. Does anyone know if the traveling 626 viewing is still going on? And does anyone have a link to dates/locales?

I remember someone posting it in one of these threads some time ago (weeks or years I couldn’t say somehow) but that’s a lot to look through if I don’t gotta

realkingcobra

Silver Member
This thang keeps popping up so I’ll ask here. Does anyone know if the traveling 626 viewing is still going on? And does anyone have a link to dates/locales?

I remember someone posting it in one of these threads some time ago (weeks or years I couldn’t say somehow) but that’s a lot to look through if I don’t gotta
Yes, Johns still traveling around doing his showing, send him an email to find out what his schedule is.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He just had hand surgery. He's on FB daily.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I care less about how you mf'ers(if the shoe fits)(I'm sure y'all know who you are)(y'all just don't who(m), am I), file or categorize ur shitfiles.
update, smuffdate, a shit file is just that, a shit file.
I'll be here until I'm not.
Go forth and subtract(get lost).
Action scheduled as indicated.
IMG_20211010_121015__01.jpg

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I think j.s's teem leeder' doug desmon over at easy street said it best at 7:30 into the 626 promo video - doug claimed - success was achieved and these are his words - "IF YOU WILL". I think the IF YOU WILL was added due to the fact he knew during that interview - j.s. teem' had no interest in showing unedited proof they were manufacturing to the public - available for purchase. So I guess desmon felt a little guilty about being instrumental in trying to cancel out Mosconi's true World Record from the history books. So again j.s. ran 626 - If you will - well I and many others - WON'T accept this phony 626 as a new world record - till there is unedited proof to back their easy street claim. Not sure here but I think doug is referring to the YOU as honest tax paying citizens - who care about Sports History Record keeping. The Current World record to surpass (with unedited proof) is 526, paper champion bandits seeking a hand out through media lies - well that is another story for the folklore. C.W. and J.S are not to be trusted in any business transaction, I have known them both for a while.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I think j.s's teem leeder' doug desmon over at easy street said it best at 7:30 into the 626 promo video - doug claimed - success was achieved and these are his words - "IF YOU WILL". I think the IF YOU WILL was added due to the fact he knew during that interview - j.s. teem' had no interest in showing unedited proof they were manufacturing to the public - available for purchase. So I guess desmon felt a little guilty about being instrumental in trying to cancel out Mosconi's true World Record from the history books. So again j.s. ran 626 - If you will - well I and many others - WON'T accept this phony 626 as a new world record - till there is unedited proof to back their easy street claim. Not sure here but I think doug is referring to the YOU as honest tax paying citizens - who care about Sports History Record keeping. The Current World record to surpass (with unedited proof) is 526, paper champion bandits seeking a hand out through media lies - well that is another story for the folklore. C.W. and J.S are not to be trusted in any business transaction, I have known them both for a while.
Ok, what about the witness affidavits who watched the 626 take place, BACKED UP BY VIDEO, whereas Willie's 526 is backed up solely by witness affidavits! If the affidavits are good enough for Willie's record as undeniable proof, why are they NOT good enough for JS 626 record as proof of breaking the past record? Are you calling all the witnesses liars?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok, what about the witness affidavits who watched the 626 take place, BACKED UP BY VIDEO, whereas Willie's 526 is backed up solely by witness affidavits! If the affidavits are good enough for Willie's record as undeniable proof, why are they NOT good enough for JS 626 record as proof of breaking the past record? Are you calling all the witnesses liars?
Welcome to the discussion table mech, but we have been through this debate about 150 pages ago. The main reason is cause in Mosconi's day they did not have video capability - they have today. Plus Mosconi never claimed to have caught any of his large runs on camera - J.S.'s teem of conleeges' ARE claiming to have an unedited video of 626 - without a miss. Not calling the three people that saw the run liars, just saying I find it odd that his sponsor desmon said "success was achieved - IF YOU WILL'. It's that last part that bothers me - since at the bogus 626 theater show (edited/chopped footage) - they do not offer any of their customers a signed unedited disc to take home and watch. J.S., C.W. desmon created a run - now let us see them run from the truth of providing evidence of their 626 new record claim. Don't get lost in the wax, wax is not just wax - in this case it is a clue, I think their idea is too release little bits of info about waxing every rack and what not - as a distraction from not providing solid evidence to the public that Mosconi's record has in fact been surpassed. After almost three years and many have offered good $ for an unedited signed copy. As for me - their claim is much like a business owner who is lookin to sell - but the seller does not want to show the potential buyer the revenue books. Without first seeing the numbers - I will not buy the 626 story. I prefer to ensure the slate is level before assembly - I guess some don't care. So again I think u meant backed up by "EDITED or CHOPPED VIDEO" rather than admissible video.

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Welcome to the discussion table mech, but we have been through this debate about 150 pages ago. The main reason is cause in Mosconi's day they did not have video capability - they have today. Plus Mosconi never claimed to have caught any of his large runs on camera - J.S.'s teem of conleeges are claiming to have an unedited video of 626 - without a miss. Not calling the three people that saw the run liars, just saying I find it odd that his sponsor desmon said "success was achieved - IF YOU WILL'. It's that last part that bothers me - since at the bogus 626 theater show (edited/chopped footage) - they do not offer any of their customers a signed unedited disc to take home and watch. J.S., C.W. desmon created a run - now let us see them run from the truth of providing evidence of their 626 new record claim. Don't get lost in the wax, wax is not just wax - in this case it is a clue, I think their idea is too release little bits of info about waxing every rack and what not - as a distraction from not providing solid evidence to the public that Mosconi's record has in fact been surpassed. After almost three years and many have offered good $ for an unedited signed copy. As for me - their claim is much like a business owner who is lookin to sell - but the seller does not want to show the potential buyer the revenue books. Without first seeing the numbers - I will not buy the 626 story. I prefer to ensure the slate is level before assembly - I guess some don't care. So again I think u meant backed up by "EDITED or CHOPPED VIDEO" rather than admissible video.
Well then, if you're so sure there's no unedited copy of the 626 run, that's simple to challenge. Tell John you'll bet him $100K there's no unedited copy, see what happens then! Are you really that sure of yourself??

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Your entire argument now is that someone used the phrase "if you will" ?

It is at least better that some or your other "conspiracy of the month" inventions but idiotic even by radarx standards...if you will.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Well then, if you're so sure there's no unedited copy of the 626 run, that's simple to challenge. Tell John you'll bet him $100K there's no unedited copy, see what happens then! Are you really that sure of yourself??
I no have a 100 - ok? I have no interest in verbal communication with J.S. I do have a question - let us say a pool room owner - whom u did not know well - wanted to sell u his pool room - and u were an interested/serious buyer, would u ask to see the #'s of revenue before purchasing - or would u just accept his word that his business does the #'s he is claiming? U may have to use yer best recoil before answering lol.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I no have a 100 - ok? I have no interest in verbal communication with J.S. I do have a question - let us say a pool room owner - whom u did not know well - wanted to sell u his pool room - and u were an interested/serious buyer, would u ask to see the #'s of revenue before purchasing - or would u just accept his word that his business does the #'s he is claiming? U may have to use yer best recoil before answering lol.
I would have my accounts at the firm of B, C & A review the books and trust their professional opinion...so to speak...as it were...if you will...

Status
Not open for further replies.