Member Fraud

4railer

Registered
Where do I post about an az member pretending to be another member trying to sell carbon fiber shafts ? Member jameandran is trying to pull a fast one on at least 3 of us .

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where do I post about an az member pretending to be another member trying to sell carbon fiber shafts ? Member jameandran is trying to pull a fast one on at least 3 of us .
He's only been on here about a week. I wouldn't mess with him.

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's only been on here about a week. I wouldn't mess with him.
That scumbag was pretending to be me. Thanks to AZB members 4railer and hustler4483 for pointing this out to me. I believe he referred to himself James Roger in one of his communications with hustler4483.

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i hope you reported it to the moderators

Do you know how I can report it to the moderators? I couldn’t figure it out yesterday. I just found a “Contact Us” link for technical support and another to report copyright infringement issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you know how I can report it to the moderators? I couldn’t figure it out yesterday. I just found a “Contact Us” link for technical support and another to report copyright infringement issues.

I sent it in for ya!

"Hi there, this guy needs your help dealing with a user committing fraud."

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In the future you can click the report button that’s available for every post. I circled it in red below. Also if you put the @ symbol before a screen name it alerts them.

Azhousepro is the admin. So you can post @azhousepro and it alerts him to visit a thread.

1638673900119.jpeg