Is Schmidt's and charlie 626 Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's what I'm saying. It takes great focus to accomplish that. I hope it is true because that is impressive.
He wasn't talking about the run. He was referring to TinHatHarriman's two year campaign to knock it. I guess in its own twisted way that could be construed as impressive too. ;)

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You may be misunderstanding me if you are new to the thread.

Yes, John S showed great dedication to set the record.

Unfortunately, a few here with an axe to grind have dedicated themselves to discredit John's run. It's why the thread is a million pages.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I must have. Yeah I just stumbled upon this thread. I don’t look at the main forum very often. But hey you have to give them credit for determination lol

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only read page 1 and page 244.. I consider myself an expert on this thread. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts on this very interesting subject with 244 pages of squabbling and arguing..
Great stuff!!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I have only read page 1 and page 244.. I consider myself an expert on this thread. Thanks for taking the time to read my thoughts on this very interesting subject with 244 pages of squabbling and arguing..
Great stuff!!
You are not the first person of superior intellect and grace to stop by to let us know how silly this is...but it never gets old, so I feel like we should actually be thanking you.

Please rest assured that other than the OP, nobody is all that wrapped up in it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

theattendant

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
theoretically, someone sets up a camera on their basement table, runs 900, and uploads the recording, will it still be disputed in such a way?

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Hi Danny. Would like to start out by saying that I love your game. You are a great player.

About your question. What reason would the people who seen, and verified the video to be authentic / legit have a reason to lie about the authenticity of the video / the 626 run? As others have probably mentioned, I do not believe that the 626 Run is going to do anything for the popularity of pool or the game of 14.1, so that is why I do not see any reason for anyone to lie about the authenticity of the run. It is an amazing feat that John Schmidt accomplished, but I do not see it helping him much financially, or helping the popularity of the sport, or 14.1 much, if at all.

I do wonder though, what is your high run in 14.1?

I do have a lot of respect for the game of 14.1.
Oh so JS runs 6:26, that is a slow 1,500 meter time lol. I do wonder what do u run the mile in? Deflection - I don't love or even like your game. Not to worry bout my H.R. in 14.1 - if it is not caught on camera - I would not mention it publicly - that is nothing but a fish story lol.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At this point it borders on bizarre that the video is still unavailable.

Just put the damn thing on YouTube and let the views and streaming revenue roll in. It may not be life-changing money but it's better than nothing, which is what he's getting now.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member

Just put the damn thing on YouTube and let the views and streaming revenue roll in. It may not be life-changing money but it's better than nothing, which is what he's getting now.

its way more fun i think to keep it from dans eyes for as long as possible.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Yes, the recent 14.1 challenge has dialed up interest in seeing it I suspect. I would watch it.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The thing about it being on YouTube is that they can produce spinoff videos indefinitely to keep generating views of both the original video and the new content. Best racks, best shots, voiceovers/walkthroughs of tough situations, Rollie or Dr. Dave trying to replicate shots, and so on.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Genuinely, I’d pay 30 bucks for a digital download. I’d put on some tea, get some good cheese, snuggle up on the sofa and enjoy the hell out of it.
If only everyone thought like you. Others feel like if they bought it, they can do what ever they want with it...and straight to youtube they go trying to be the first to load it so THEY can try and make money from the advertising clicks, then, everyone can watch it for free, because that's what the pool playing viewers truly believe, that EVERYONE should be able to watch for free, and NO ONE should get paid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.