Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

realkingcobra

Silver Member
meh, Mr. Glenn Hancock aka realkingcobra, Mr. Yum! Brand.

In the heat of battle some mistakes are made but we're willing to fix them on review.

Lou Figueroa
Glenn, lookin' good
keep it up
Well then, on review of them pockets throw a tape measure across the throat and read how wide it is, then post up the corrected measurement, then we can all sleep better at night knowing you corrected your math😅

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you aware of how many people that play pool that don't know shit about the tables they're playing on, let alone don't even own a quality pool table hat home, yet think being a pool player is all about how much money you spend on your cue, how .any you own, and aint I cool because I have an expensive cue. To embarrassing to talk about the pool table they have at home, let alone posting pictures of it.

You fit in that category Lou🤣

I haven't played on a home table in a bazillion years.

Once, about 15 years ago when some neighbors asked me to come over and show them some trick shots. I whizzed everything in on that table and looked liked Minnesota Fats to them.

But I have managed to cash at the DCC numerous times. How 'bout you Mr. Glenn Hancock aka realkingcobra Mr. Yum! Brand? Once? Twice, lol?

Lou Figueroa
didn't think so

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well then, on review of them pockets throw a tape measure across the throat and read how wide it is, then post up the corrected measurement, then we can all sleep better at night knowing you corrected your math😅

I think we sleep fine -- you have zero impact, Glenn Hancock aka reakkingcobra Mr. Yum! Brand.

Lou Figueroa

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drones with TP!! Amazing!! Oh, how that thing could have saved me from some awkward situations in the past.

Yes! It was from the Corona lock down period.....there were a lot of fun things happening around my neighborhood! TP was in short supply! 🤣 🤣 🤣

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I haven't played on a home table in a bazillion years.

Once, about 15 years ago when some neighbors asked me to come over and show them some trick shots. I whizzed everything in on that table and looked liked Minnesota Fats to them.

But I have managed to cash at the DCC numerous times. How 'bout you Mr. Glenn Hancock aka realkingcobra Mr. Yum! Brand? Once? Twice, lol?

Lou Figueroa
didn't think so
Hmmm, how about if it wasn't for my involvement with Diamond, you wouldn't even have a DCC to cash in at. Typical pool player, never realizes how much behind the curtain takes place in order for them to feel like the big superstars they are. What would you do without us simple peeons😅🤣 not a damn thing, thats what!!

soyale

sometimes, when i'm reading these threads, i picture the active and willing participants just absolutely fired up and hovering over their keyboards. pacing back and forth, stroking their chins, head solemnly tipped downward whilst wading in a deluge of wit and insults. then finally, it comes, the perfect response. this. this is the one that will convince them. this is the one that will show them that i am right and they are wrong. perspiring and breathing arrhythmically, the thumb draws ever nearer to that fated POST REPLY button. and so it was written and so it shall be and here i go

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmmm, how about if it wasn't for my involvement with Diamond, you wouldn't even have a DCC to cash in at. Typical pool player, never realizes how much behind the curtain takes place in order for them to feel like the big superstars they are. What would you do without us simple peeons😅🤣 not a damn thing, thats what!!

lmao, I have talked with the folks at Diamond and others have as well -- I guess you'd be surprised to learn what they actually think of you, Mr. Glenn Hancock aka realkingcobra Mr. Yum! Brand.

Lou Figueroa

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This has been my point all along. Talking about standards in 9 ball is ridiculous enough let alone solo exhibition 14.1 high runs.

For decades, 526 was recognized as the record on an 8 foot table with buckets. From all accounts, Mosconi used his own balls, certainly his own cue ball. Now we accept 626 as the record sight unseen on a table with buckets.

The only reason this pointless conversation is happening (because if 626 gets broken in this event it WILL be the new record) is because Legends have been kind enough to provide us with a free stream of every single second of plat and transparent enough to give us all the details of the playing conditions, certainly a shit load more details than any other recognized record.
Yes.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sometimes, when i'm reading these threads, i picture the active and willing participants just absolutely fired up and hovering over their keyboards. pacing back and forth, stroking their chins, head solemnly tipped downward whilst wading in a deluge of wit and insults. then finally, it comes, the perfect response. this. this is the one that will convince them. this is the one that will show them that i am right and they are wrong. perspiring and breathing arrhythmically, the thumb draws ever nearer to that fated POST REPLY button. and so it was written and so it shall be and here i go
🤣

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
We've seen several thousand balls shot into pockets in just three weeks, by several players.
Yet. no one can discern what constitutes a run stopper, prior to the run stopping, nor what
a shooter must accomplish to continue a run, prior to playing position for the 15th ball in a rack.
Please attempt to explain for your audience.
What

Ball go in hole - keep going

Ball not go in hole - stop

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy crap!! That’s your photo?? Hahaha. Seeing that live would have been up there with seeing Depeche Mode live in ‘94.
Not my pictures but a neighbors. I did witness the spectacle however! There were a lot of funny things happening in the neighborhood with so many home during the day...going a bit crazy...and some drinking! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I do have a drone and TP! :eek: :eek: