Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yessss. He sunk into the table and ran something incredible. It’s what I wanted to see and I felt like he was gonna do something after I went to sleep lol. I wasn’t expecting him to play all night though. Badass

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
Incredible, great job!!
Watching him last night it looked like he would never miss, I'm very happy for him!

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Holy shit balls!!! What an animal. 12 hours straight in this last session. Congratulations, Jayson Shaw! What a ridiculous week of straight pool. Thank you to everyone involved with this event for providing incredible free entertainment over the last several months. 🙏

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Holy shit balls!!! What an animal. 12 hours straight in this last session. Congratulations, Jayson Shaw! What a ridiculous week of straight pool. Thank you to everyone involved with this event for providing incredible free entertainment over the last several months. 🙏
He was on a mission man. After that run ended in the high 300’s with the guy talking in the background I thought it was over but as soon as I heard he was coming back last night I felt like something big would happen. It did, and I take full credit somehow.

Even without this new record I was already putting jayson as the most exciting player so far. I’ve loved watching him play and this is just icing on top.

Can’t wait to watch in full when I’ve got some time. I caught this all in text and got the video going after the last rack was over lol.

middleofnowhere

Registered
From what I was seeing, this last day was about the toughest of all. The cloth may be waring and the racks were not opening up like earlier. He often had to come with a shot after the break and do maneuvering to get through the racks. I am looking forward to watching the whole run. It was an amazing feat that deserves world recognition outside the small subculture of the pool world. I hope someone with a little publicity savvy can get this in the media. I want to see him on Jimmy Kimmel.

Last edited: