Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
That is what i play on

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Blue label ProCuts play fine for 1p imo. No complaints.
Is that the new version or the old one? I played Texas Carom on a Diamond but am not sure which version it was. It played ok but we weren’t playing too serious. Most of the Diamonds I’ve played on I couldn’t three rail a ball for my life. Not to say I can on a GC, but I usually get a hell of a lot closer.

I’m sure it boils down to what your used to playing on and skill level. I’ve always played on GC’s and I’m not very good.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Is that the new version or the old one? I played Texas Carom on a Diamond but am not sure which version it was.
it was on a gc at big tyme, same table is still there waiting for your return,
the house cue that you wipped me with however, has somehow disappeared 🤷‍♂️

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't recall reading anywhere if the BCA has ratified the record yet.
Anybody know?
I'm curious to see/hear what the BCA decides.

I've heard one person affiliated with the BCA say that the glued template may be a problem. That same person said that the pockets may be an issue as well.

Can't remember what the problem was with the pockets, but I think 🤔... it was the angle....facings or something....

I guess we'll see soon enough.

telinoz

Registered
I'm curious to see/hear what the BCA decides.

I've heard one person affiliated with the BCA say that the glued template may be a problem. That same person said that the pockets may be an issue as well.

Can't remember what the problem was with the pockets, but I think 🤔... it was the angle....facings or something....

I guess we'll see soon enough.
Do they always take this long to ratify a record?

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
to me its exciting to follow whether someone breaks a worlds record.

but watching a full straight pool video of it to me is the same as watching the whole race of someone break the worlds record for a marathon run. both boring with no value for the time spent.