WORLD 10 BALL CHAMPIONSHIP (28March-1April2022), Las Vegas, Winner $60K

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Skipped the events to apply for an Athlete visa.
Of course, we fully understand and respect his decision, but I sure would have enjoyed seeing him compete. All he did was win the Bigfoot 10-ball at the International Open in October and win the Bigfoot 10-ball at the Derby City Classic in January.

He'd have been the favorite to win this event in my opinion.

Scrunge19

Registered
Anymore table level issues?
Or enough holes drilled in the slates?
I saw a clip of the sky/Niels match where Niels missed a bank and when it went back up table, the ball rolled back towards the long rail and he ended up making it in the opposite corner. Not a good look, especially on the stream table.

telinoz

Registered
I saw a clip of the sky/Niels match where Niels missed a bank and when it went back up table, the ball rolled back towards the long rail and he ended up making it in the opposite corner. Not a good look, especially on the stream table.
Ouch, I was hoping they had dealt with this...

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like it might still be a little wobbly going up and down the middle of the table.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Day 1: Everyone overran position on everything.

That cloth looks really fast.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If brackets are set it looks like first two matches are these and then loser's side rest of day.

10:00 Ko Ping Chung vs Sanjin

12:00 SVB vs Theron

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member

Tony said, "Oh WOW" and that was it.... I get it, nothing to see here.
I let the video run to see if anything was mentioned, listen for yourself.
Watch the clip for a minute after the commercial break. That Brit Commentator, who shouldn't be allowed near a mic, says, we have 110 - 7 ft tables and 14 - 9 ft. tables running absolutely perfect.
Do they think our little pool world is blind and stupid?

Just be honest instead of treating people like fools, players and spectators. Apologize, say you are having difficulty and are working on correcting it. You will get more respect.
I shut the commentary off all streams, I can't stand 99% of it for obvious reasons.
Occasionally I turn it on, I like to hear the balls clicking, 30 seconds later it goes back on mute.

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same as in tennis; imagine if you had to break Federer's serve in order to get a chance to serve?

I don't get why so many people are against alternate break. It is a World Championship you should at least be guaranteed an opportunity to shoot and break in my opinion.
pool is not tennis, not even close.
that's the issue, people looking for guaranteed participation...
not looking to hijack this thread on this, so, I'll drop it. Have a nice day!