Funny pic/gif thread...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
May be an image of 2 people, footwear and text that says 'Indispensable David @davidchibike What What is he he trying to do 제 Harry Burberry @kingharry_ Watch his step'

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That’s correct was €1,80-€2,05/L

In the UK was £1.90-£2.02/L

That’s what I saw in Munich and London myself.

The word around the campfire was petrol has went way up in London. Munich was that price before(best I can recall) I could be wrong

The USD$ is so strong currently it’s kinda made the euro petrol prices and the US much closer. 10 years ago it was almost double in Europe compared to America. When the dollar was weaker.

The exchange rate has leveled the playing field for the time being.

I’m moving $ into € & £ over the next few months. Gonna spread out and hedge a bit. I don’t see the USD$ staying strong as it is.

The yen ¥ is super cheap now, but Japan has china issues and that’s not a great bet.

Fatboy<———not a financial advisor
I went the wrong way on that, have some I bought when the Euro was $1.40 Oh well

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And to add to the gas conversation...

As of June 17:

Hong Kong: $11.35
Norway: $10.22
Denmark: $10.04
Finland: $10.08
Greece: $9.49
Netherlands: $9.33
United Kingdom: $8.39
Spain: $8.35
France: $8.27
Italy: $8.01
Israel: $7.94
Germany: $7.65

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Still checking the spelling...

View attachment 647710
The legendary PI pie. Somehow I can't picture it tasting good! I ran a sheet metal lay out shop for a couple years. It was amazing how much difference using 3.14159 or 3.1416 made in calculations on something large. I bounced between the two depending on if I needed something to run large or small.

I have known people who knew pi to fifty or sixty decimal places. Definitely limited snob appeal in student circles! I see they have used a supercomputer to calculate pi to 62.8 trillion places and still going! Some little car is a 314. I have seen a few of them with more digits of pi painted across the trunk lid. I had to wonder if that was the main reason they bought the car.

I still get a bad taste in my mouth at the thought of a pi pie!

Hu