Who are the 'Old Schoolers' of AZ

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
this is a perfect example of what I am saying. I only stated I don't post as much due to people taking topics way out of context. thanks for confirming my statements.
But I am old school.
I took nothing out of context. You gave the context. You took a big old thread about the old school members, their experiences, and chose to make a negative shot on the forum in general.

As I said, I hope you get more happiness, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be here. Or, your attitude could possibly change.

All the best,
WW

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Been here since 2006. Didn't post much in the beginning, and the few posts I did make didn't get a response. At times the forum has ticked me off to the point of making me delete my posts out of spite, like a child. wanted to erase my account once and actually replaced my password with random keystrokes. I've grown up a lot since then. I stopped caring what people's responses to my posts are, and instead consentrate on what I get out of being here, which is a lot. I try to make posts as good as I can make them, rather than trying to get a certain response . I'm very grateful to the forum for all it has taught me about pool and being a better person.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Been here since 2006. Didn't post much in the beginning, and the few posts I did make didn't get a response. At times the forum has ticked me off to the point of making me delete my posts out of spite, like a child. wanted to erase my account once and actually replaced my password with random keystrokes. I've grown up a lot since then. I stopped caring what people's responses to my posts are, and instead consentrate on what I get out of being here, which is a lot. I'm very grateful to the forum for all it has taught me about pool and being a better person.
Outstanding post….and not the first one

71dewajack

I got back into the game a year ago and dove into this site.

I want to say a big THANKS to so many who I've learned from and have found a lot of pleasure in discovering things about the game, cues, etc. that I didn't know before coming here.

Fatboy, Stu, Bob Farr, MikeMosconi, CJ, Tin Man, Dexter, Daniel-Tim, Bava, Greg Howard, Skins, Wild Wing, Coats, Prout, Chili, Mike Webb, Helfert, and many, many more who I just don't have time to name. Some are veterans on this site, while I've also benefited from newer participants as well.

The last 2 years have been crazy in the world in so many ways, and it's been great to come here, read and have an enjoyable outlet from the chaos. This is an amazing game with great diversity in personalities.

I'll shut up now. Thanks again for great content.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I had the fortune to meet Mark Griffin last week.

He's about my age, I'd guess. Definitely a mover and shaker in pool.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Vegas hurts.

I'm way too old to ever go back. It's a young man's town, now.

I literally slept 24 hours after landing here. Every muscle, bone, and tendon ached. I've never taken so much Advil in my life as i did in the past 2 days. I'm in good shape, too, but a week out there is torture.

Note: Allegiant airlines has plastic seats with no tilt or room and i'm not a big guy. My back went out during the trip and it didn't pop back until yesterday afternoon. No hot drinks, either, and the plane was cold as could be. The tea es eh and I had a problem, too.

Jeff Livingston

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Been here since 2006. Didn't post much in the beginning, and the few posts I did make didn't get a response. At times the forum has ticked me off to the point of making me delete my posts out of spite, like a child. wanted to erase my account once and actually replaced my password with random keystrokes. I've grown up a lot since then. I stopped caring what people's responses to my posts are, and instead consentrate on what I get out of being here, which is a lot. I try to make posts as good as I can make them, rather than trying to get a certain response . I'm very grateful to the forum for all it has taught me about pool and being a better person.
Once I started using the ignore feature, I began enjoying it a lot more around here.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vegas hurts.

I'm way too old to ever go back. It's a young man's town, now.

I literally slept 24 hours after landing here. Every muscle, bone, and tendon ached. I've never taken so much Advil in my life as i did in the past 2 days. I'm in good shape, too, but a week out there is torture.

Note: Allegiant airlines has plastic seats with no tilt or room and i'm not a big guy. My back went out during the trip and it didn't pop back until yesterday afternoon. No hot drinks, either, and the plane was cold as could be. The tea es eh and I had a problem, too.

Jeff Livingston
I agree and I’m 55

soyale

been lurking here since 09 and finally started posting recently. cant thank you boys enough for the companionship