US Open 9B October, 2022 -- Atlantic City

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HillbillyOnTheHill.jpg

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Little Ko vs Max match, I think at the end the stats showed they both missed 2 total balls each. Did I dream that? That seems extraordinary.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On Little Ko vs Max match, I think at the end the stats showed they both missed 2 total balls each. Did I dream that? That seems extraordinary.

i believe it was 4 misses between them. i thought the semis were better than the final but that's almost always the case.

i have never seen two hill-hill semis in an event like this before. must be kinda unique. also means there was very little separating the four

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tennessee pulls off the upset 52-49.

I went to high school with a running back who scored two touchdowns for Tennessee in a win over Alabama.
Good game. Can't understand why we didn't run the clock out at the end...at least make them use their timeouts before we tried the field goal....either way, any defense that gives up that many big plays deserves the loss...on to the next one...

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Good game. Can't understand why we didn't run the clock out at the end...at least make them use their timeouts before we tried the field goal....either way, any defense that gives up that many big plays deserves the loss...on to the next one...
And they committed 17 penalties for 130 yards! They better clean that up going forward. They have to run the table now to make the playoff.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Lots of links in the post below. I've never had a problem with any of them for years but like every other prudent person I also have a good antivirus and ad blocker (don't know that they wouldn't be safe to go to even without them but I wouldn't personally go to any site without them).
Thank you and yeah that link did infect me to the point that it jumped from my chrome onto my ms edge and instead of getting the match l ended up spending an hour on the phone with a geek squad representative from india who fixed me up. Glad i have that service but better security is def needed by me asap

And my dell laptop is only 7 months old

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ruiz is on a roll now. Haven't paid enough attention to his playing to have any other opinions on it. Kinda disappointed in the usual suspects but that's the show. A replay - indeed all replays would likely have differing outcomes.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I bet the 2 semifinals matches were also thrilling. Hope they let us see them.

Yes, I saw only parts of those matches and heard they are already off DAZN for those in the US. Hopefully Matchroom will post them to Youtube soon. And eventually just host everything on matchroom.live for those of us in the US. I'm not certain how much longer DAZN will be around: