Joe Rogan / Fedor Gorst

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Fedor is the main guest on today's Rogan podcast. Probably one of the biggest audiences ever for a pool topic (or at least since the Fats / Mosconi events of the 70s). Rogan knows his pool (so does Fedor of course). A good way to finish the year for pool!

Last edited:
Fedor is the main guest on today's Rogan podcast. Probably one of the biggest audiences ever for a pool topic (or at least since the Fats / Mosconi events of the 70s). Rogan knows his pool (so does Fedor of course). A good way to finish the year for pool!
Joey R old friend Bobby V executive billiards White Plains long time ago, Congratulations on all your success.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't listen to the entire interview- just the video posted above. I liked Rogan's stories, but wish he would have asked Gorst more questions.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And Rogan saying he wants to host and commentate matches! I think he would do awesome.
Rogan is a great guy. Super smart on lots of topics. I’ve spoke to him many times. We kinda sorta know each other. I have his number but ain’t called him in 12 years I’d guess. He’s busy and I don’t want to bother him. He mentioned me on his show a few years ago. It was pulled off YouTube and I don’t have a copy.

Glad he had Gorst on, that kid is the best talent I’ve seen come along in 20+ years

Best
Fatboy

Muzz

They got a bit silly thinking the Derby City Classic is played on a boat (River Boat Gambling). But, that is part of what makes Joe "real" he is a comedian by trade (a man who wears many hats.)

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Rogan is a great guy. Super smart on lots of topics. I’ve spoke to him many times. We kinda sorta know each other. I have his number but ain’t called him in 12 years I’d guess. He’s busy and I don’t want to bother him. He mentioned me on his show a few years ago. It was pulled off YouTube and I don’t have a copy.

Glad he had Gorst on, that kid is the best talent I’ve seen come along in 20+ years

Best
Fatboy
Used to see him at Hollywood Billiards.
I think he was there when you staked Johnny.
Iirc, he played the Wednesday night tournament too
Joe's a hair below solid B player.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Perhaps he will interview Earl or Shane in the future

My favorite part of this interview was when Rogan says he invited Earl (recently) and Earl refused because he is still angry about Rogan 's Earl impression. So Rogan did a few minutes of his Earl impression which was great.

Rogan must spend a lot of time watching and reading about pool. He was up to speed on all the recent pool gossip.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know the link of the entire interview? I couldn’t find it. The one posted here is 15 min long, but it looks to be only an edited portion of a longer interview. Thanks.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Full interview is 2 hours I think
Thanks. I just read his full videos are now exclusive to Spotify after a 200MM contract. I don’t have an account there, maybe I’ll make one.

Did you listen to the whole thing? If so, was there conversation on Russian current events and how it affected him? I listened to the 15 min segment on YouTube and enjoyed it.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Thanks. I just read his full videos are now exclusive to Spotify after a 200MM contract. I don’t have an account there, maybe I’ll make one.

Did you listen to the whole thing? If so, was there conversation on Russian current events and how it affected him? I listened to the 15 min segment on YouTube and enjoyed it.

I've listened to most of it. There is a lot about the Russian ban, Fedor's start in Russia, and transition to pool.

I think you can get a free Spotify account and not have to pay anything. It is worth 5 minutes of your time as this was one of the better pool interviews I've seen/heard.