Joe Rogan / Fedor Gorst

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
To everyone that wants to hear the full podcast the Spotify app is totally free to download to your phone or computer.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
I find it disappointing that Earl wouldn’t don the podcast after Joe asked him on!! It says a lot for the respect that Joe has for Earl and Earl took it as a dog and not as what a comedic does which is imitate the ones they love.

Joe said it himself in this podcast that he doesn’t do great impressions of anyone but his Earl is to him the BEST work he has ever done!!

That in itself should humble Earl and take Joe up on his offer to have him on the podcast. The stories and the emotional rollercoaster that Earl is is something the world should see and hear. Not in a mocking way at all but to really dig deep into pool and Earls Pysch!!

Come on Earl you don’t have much time left and I’m sure Joe would take care of you and give you the respect and love for the game that you deserve!! Let’s get Earl on the Show!!!!

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find it disappointing that Earl wouldn’t don the podcast after Joe asked him on!! It says a lot for the respect that Joe has for Earl and Earl took it as a dog and not as what a comedic does which is imitate the ones they love.

Joe said it himself in this podcast that he doesn’t do great impressions of anyone but his Earl is to him the BEST work he has ever done!!

That in itself should humble Earl and take Joe up on his offer to have him on the podcast. The stories and the emotional rollercoaster that Earl is is something the world should see and hear. Not in a mocking way at all but to really dig deep into pool and Earls Pysch!!

Come on Earl you don’t have much time left and I’m sure Joe would take care of you and give you the respect and love for the game that you deserve!! Let’s get Earl on the Show!!!!

earl said in his billiard network commentary some while ago that he regretted declining the invite. i think this was a great substitute. fedor is well spoken, courteous, and doesn't give the pod public the impression that pool players are broke nutcases. earl would probably been more entertaining, but it's a trade off, and i think this was better for pool

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM,
Keith gets a shout out. Quick discussion about his side arm style. Enjoy.

other shout outs: ortmann (also because of the side stroke), earl, bustie, biado, big ko, jayson, efren, tyler styer, SVB, filler, pia filler, jeanette lee, mika, alex, max eberle, oscar dominguez, ernesto, and probably more..

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
other shout outs: ortmann (also because of the side stroke), earl, bustie, biado, big ko, jayson, efren, tyler styer, SVB, filler, pia filler, jeanette lee, mika, alex, max eberle, oscar dominguez, ernesto, and probably more..
Yes. I listened to the entire podcast too. :cool: Of course, since Keith is my other half, I was elated to hear his name mentioned; thus, why someone pointed it out to me. 🥰

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I learned some new things about Fedor. I did not know he suffered from back problems. That is sad. There was a lot of good pool stories told by Joe. Loved the Waterdog story and the Harlem fiasco.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And.... Earl wouldn't have to watch his tongue on Joe's show. He could just let loose!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe needs to come out to Derby City classic so he doesn’t ask such silly questions about playing on the boat! Plus another half dozen things that are a little off base.

But pretty cool interview!

Last edited:

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In 2015 when Mosconi Cup was at the Tropicana the UFC was across the street at the MGM Grand. I was hoping Joe would make his way over to catch the matches.

penguin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
fedor is well spoken, courteous, and doesn't give the pod public the impression that pool players are broke nutcases. earl would probably been more entertaining, but it's a trade off, and i think this was better for pool
Better for pool? Did we watch the same interview? :rolleyes:

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Better for pool? Did we watch the same interview? :rolleyes:

Looks like that clip has 500k views in one day. I don't think any pool content has ever hit that many views so quickly. The most-watched stuff from the last Mosconi cup has around 250k views (and that was a month ago). Dr. Dave's newest video (which is excellent) has 10k views after 2 days.

That 500k number doesn't count the people who listened on Spotify (Rogan has 11 million subscribers there).

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like that clip has 500k views in one day. I don't think any pool content has ever hit that many views so quickly. The most-watched stuff from the last Mosconi cup has around 250k views (and that was a month ago). Dr. Dave's newest video (which is excellent) has 10k views after 2 days.

That 500k number doesn't count the people who listened on Spotify (Rogan has 11 million subscribers there).

don't forget venom. vids with 60 mil and over a mil subscribers.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member

Did Neil Young watch?