Dan Harriman's Cue Sports Prep Academy

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
where is the chairman of the board? why is he not taking an active role in the publicity of the academy of his own name sake?

We are short staffed. Everyone at the Academy is taking on multiple roles.

Would you like to sponsor an scholarship seat?

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I can only assume that this is the lead in to the greatest April Fools joke, ever. The punchline better be great, its going have to top what has already been written, that is an awful tall order. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody can honestly believe that this bull:poop: is real, except maybe the author???

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
We offer a full bar of premium burbon and scotch as well as gin and vodka. I am limited on rum and wine because we didn't anticipate women joining the program.
6ef035440cdc5f93f47f2f4587dda3f0.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk
How do I go about attending your academy?? That is very nice!!!

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Historically blacks are excluded from events.
Really? What blacks have been excluded from any pool events based on their race during your lifetime?
Now your saying black is not enough for admission.
Why should your skin color, regardless of what it is, be enough to get your admission? Why should your skin color matter like that? Why shouldn't it just be merit that matters with no consideration at all for skin color?
You keep moving the entry point for blacks, a clear case of discrimination.

It feels like each year you find new ways to exclude black people.

The discrimination never ends.
What entry points have been moved to discriminate against blacks? What new ways are being used to discriminate against blacks for being black? You are living in the twilight zone dude.

xX-Wizard-Xx

Really? What blacks have been excluded from any pool events based on their race during your lifetime?

Why should your skin color, regardless of what it is, be enough to get your admission? Why should your skin color matter like that? Why shouldn't it just be merit that matters with no consideration at all for skin color?

What entry points have been moved to discriminate against blacks? What new ways are being used to discriminate against blacks for being black? You are living in the twilight zone dude.
its a justnum thread .... for entertainment purposes only.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
View attachment 685880

I am trying to design policies. Guess who was late to the meeting.
You are trying to design racist policies because you are a racist.

You know what the ONLY difference between you and say the KKK is? The color of the people you choose to be racist against. It is exactly the same racism in every single other way, and just as inexcusable.

Newsflash, "lots of racism" does not equal "no racism" yet that is exactly the type of "logic" you have and what you are trying to argue. You don't actually want no racism at all. What you want is lots or racism, you just want to make sure it is against the races you dislike rather than the races some other racist might dislike.

You want to know how to not have racism? Don't have racism. Pretty simple isn't it, but that isn't really what you really want at all.

justnum

Silver Member
You are trying to design racist policies because you are a racist.

You know what the ONLY difference between you and say the KKK is? The color of the people you choose to be racist against. It is exactly the same racism in every single other way, and just as inexcusable.

Newsflash, "lots of racism" does not equal "no racism" yet that is exactly what you are trying to argue. You don't actually want no racism, you just want the racism to be against the races you dislike rather than the races some other racist might dislike.

You want to know how to not have racism? Don't have racism. Pretty simple isn't it, but that isn't really what you want.

Supporting black is not being against white.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Its only ok to deny one type of people that is what your are suggesting.
I neither said nor suggested any such thing. You are the one. Stick to the topic. Nobody else here, including me, has suggested any past, present or future exclusion or discrimination is OK. Stop with the strawman BS. I'm not having it.

Sent using Tapatalk

justnum

Silver Member
I neither said nor suggested any such thing. You are the one. Stick to the topic. Nobody else here, including me, has suggested any past, present or future exclusion or discrimination is OK. Stop with the strawman BS. I'm not having it.

Sent using Tapatalk

The only way to restore the injustices against blacks is with open support of black people and black first programs.

justnum

Silver Member
Discriminating against people solely because of their skin color is racism, period. Giving people special treatment solely because of their skin color is racism, period. You are a racist.

The stigma against black people has never been recovered. How do plan to secure justice for those oppressed because they are black or were targeted for being black?

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
The only way to restore the injustices against blacks is with open support of black people and black first programs.
Translation--my racism is justified because of other racism that was out there a long time ago.

Again, the way to not have racism is to not have racism. A world without racism isn't at all what you desire. You fully desire and support racism, but only when it hurts the races YOU wat to see harmed, and only when it benefits the races YOU want to give benefit to by way of racism. You don't have any problem with racism whatsoever, you just have a problem with any racism against the wrong colors.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
The stigma against black people has never been recovered. How do plan to secure justice for those oppressed because they are black or were targeted for being black?
Blacks haven't been "oppressed" or "targeted" for their skin color in longer than your lifetime. In fact, not only have blacks not been "oppressed" during your lifetime, it has been the exact opposite. They have been given advantages over everybody else, significant ones and tons and tons of them, for longer than your lifetime, both by law and in customary societal practice.

It's time we stop treating people different because of their skin colors, yet here you are pushing like crazy to treat people different because of their skin colors, the very definition of racism. Stop being a racist.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yes, how nice that we are all in favor of rainbows and sparkles and harmony and peace.

You suggested there should be an all black USA team for Mosconi...explain yourself. Don't quote this and go off on some new tangent. Explain your statement and how it is justified.

Sent using Tapatalk

xX-Wizard-Xx

Yes, how nice that we are all in favor of rainbows and sparkles and harmony and peace.

You suggested there should be an all black USA team for Mosconi...explain yourself. Don't quote this and go off on some new tangent. Explain your statement and how it is justified.

Sent using Tapatalk
the more you respond t him the more you feed him