Dan Harriman's Cue Sports Prep Academy

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Yes, how nice that we are all in favor of rainbows and sparkles and harmony and peace.

You suggested there should be an all black USA team for Mosconi...explain yourself. Don't quote this and go off on some new tangent. Explain your statement and how it is justified.

Sent using Tapatalk

Black oppression in billiards has not been solved with restorative justice. Its been met with more denial history and opportunity.

telinoz

Registered
The stigma against black people has never been recovered. How do plan to secure justice for those oppressed because they are black or were targeted for being black?
Pay them real prize money when they win, you might just stay alive:

B263DF6C-6AD5-4036-86FE-5EC6374EEEE3.jpeg

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Black oppression in billiards has not been solved with restorative justice. Its been met with more denial history and opportunity.
Racism is not "restorative" justice. It's just racism like all other racism, you just feel your racism is justified the same way that literally every other racist in history has felt that their racism was justified. I got news for you, your racism isn't any more justified than anybody else's.

As said earlier, the only difference between you and the KKK is which colors you want to be racist for and against. That's literally the only difference between you. Same exact racism, just swapping one color for another on who you want it to help and harm.

That aside, I asked you before and I will ask you again. Give some examples of any black oppression in billiards in recent times or even in your lifetime. You couldn't give any because it doesn't exist, so stop with the lies you racist.

justnum

Silver Member
Racism is not "restorative" justice. It's just racism like all other racism, you just feel your racism is justified, the same way every other racist that has ever lived feels their racism is justified. As said earlier, the only difference between you and the KKK is which colors you want to be racist for and against. That's literally the only difference between you. Same exact racism, just for and against different people.

That aside, I asked you before and I will ask you again. Give some examples of any black oppression in billiards in recent times or even in your lifetime. You couldn't give any because it doesn't exist, so stop with the lies you racist.

When the justice system failed black pool players, they never received compensation.

Any wrongly punished person is entitled to reparations. The pool world has acted ignorant to that injustice.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
When the justice system failed black pool players, they never received compensation.

Any wrongly punished person is entitled to reparations. The pool world has acted ignorant to that injustice.
Cicero Murphy would have had a case. You and the modern players you seek to help have none.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
What does a justice system have to do with pool players specifically?
Any wrongly punished person is entitled to reparations.
Only from those individuals that intentionally and directly harmed them, not from random innocent people who have done nothing wrong. I can't be responsible for what you've done, and vice versa.

But according to your line of thought, with all the laws and public policy out there that are racist and discriminatory against white people, and there are a ton of them, white people are going to be needing a whole bunch of reparations asap, you know that right?
The pool world has acted ignorant to that injustice.
What does the "pool world" have to do with anything?

I am going to ask you yet again. Give me some examples of any black oppression in billiards in recent times or even in your lifetime. You keep claiming it, but can't give examples. I'm calling your claim a lie, and you a liar for claiming it when you know it is a lie. Damn, you racists will go to any extent to try to protect your racism.

Better yet, instead of answering with more of your nonsense racism, why don't you just drop all your racist talk and keep it off of here. It isn't welcome here. Stop it. Take it somewhere else if you must but not here.

Last edited:

Cuedup

Blacks haven't been "oppressed" or "targeted" for their skin color in longer than your lifetime. In fact, not only have blacks not been "oppressed" during your lifetime, it has been the exact opposite. They have been given advantages over everybody else, significant ones and tons and tons of them, for longer than your lifetime, both by law and in customary societal practice.

It's time we stop treating people different because of their skin colors, yet here you are pushing like crazy to treat people different because of their skin colors, the very definition of racism. Stop being a racist.
I rhino the last survivors of Black Wall Street dies last year.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
The only way to restore the injustices against blacks is with open support of black people and black first programs.
Maybe for once you should hang onto an idea for more than a week and actually do something (real) about it...something that doesn't involve the money of those not responsible for the injustice that I'm not so sure exists any longer.

HINT: a fantasy Academy is not the answer.

justnum

Silver Member
Maybe for once you should hang onto an idea for more than a week and actually do something (real) about it...something that doesn't involve the money of those not responsible for the injustice that I'm not so sure exists any longer.

HINT: a fantasy Academy is not the answer.

Hint: The IRS can't tax an Academy they can't find.

The Academy is celebrating Black History in Billiards. How are you celebrating Black History in Billiards?

justnum

Silver Member
That was the point, he would likely be the most recent example one would provide.

Demand major film studios invest in the Cisero Murphy projects. Was it CBS or ABC that was present when Cisero was denied the chance to compete? Will they release the videos?

Which ever network they should take steps to show awareness of this issue?

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Demand major film studios invest in the Cisero Murphy projects. Was it CBS or ABC that was present when Cisero was denied the chance to compete? Will they release the videos?

Which ever network they should take steps to show awareness of this issue?
99% of the racism today, in law, policy, and culture, is against white people, and it is absolutely rampant, and your biggest worry is about something that happened 58 years ago to a dead guy?

But regardless of what colors have been most affected when, we should all agree that ending ALL the racism of today is our big priority. After we get that accomplished we can get together and cry about what your great, great, great grandfather Joe did to my great, great, great grandfather Bob.

justnum

Silver Member
99% of the racism today, in law, policy, and culture, is against white people, and it is absolutely rampant, and your biggest worry is about something that happened 58 years ago to a dead guy?

But regardless of what colors have been most affected when, we should all agree that ending ALL the racism of today is our big priority. After we get that accomplished we can get together and cry about what your great, great, great grandfather Joe did to my great, great, great grandfather Bob.

No one questions when a family supports their heritage. Whether it was Confederate or Union.

In schools it is the government that recognize people by ethnicity and Black is one of them.

The Academy is not a good fit for you. I recommend a pool league or other billiard community.