DCC match results?

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
Making you scroll through 900 banks matches to see the one-pocket results is a choice.
Easiest way is to word search for "one pocket." It takes you to the current round with almost no effort. Or hit <ctrl>+<end> and scroll up. Or download and sort the excel (which is what I do to see who has buy back left and who is out of tourney. Looks like around 30-ish have a buyback.

-td

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, They're playing in the Indonesia Open.
Single Elimination
Last 32

Wu Kun-Lin 10-6 Kyle Amoroto
Chang Yu-Lung 5-10 Jose Delgado
Gebby Putra 10-6 Albert Januarta
Kwon Ho-Jun 3-10 Robbie Capito
Ko Ping-Chung 5-10 Dennis Orcollo
Jhon La Garde 10-7 Jesson Marabi
Dean Mark Castronuevo 10-4 Feri Satriyadi
Jonas Magpantay 10-3 AJ Manas
Alexander Kazakis 6-10 Edward Koyongian
James Aranas 10-6 Johann Chua
Dimitris Loukatos 10-5 Ta Van Linh
Jeffrey Ignacio 10-6 Duong Quoc Hoang
Jeffrey de Luna 10-4 Roy Wuaya
Toh Lian Han 4-10 Carlo Biado
Luong Duc Thien 10-7 Hijikata Hayato
Francisco Sanchez Ruiz 10-3 Rizky Jambi

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
There's always someone who doesn't make it and someone who says the field is weaker than before. Fantastic players ARE there. Why worry about who's not??
I heard Matlock drilled Sky Woodward in one hole. People were saying he shot like a wizard, that their entire match took about 15 minutes.
wp

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard Matlock drilled Sky Woodward in one hole. People were saying he shot like a wizard, that their entire match took about 15 minutes.
wp
Besides the obvious titans, there's another handful of guys I would never bet against in any game...Matlock is one of those guys.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JFC call someone at Diamond and talk to them. Nothing anyone says here is gonna change one thing. Their system sux and most likely always will.
They either don't care or are not able to fix it with the skills they have. It's been the same for 15 years. Everyone and their mother knows, and that includes all the Diamond employees.

The format has nothing to do with it. At minimum, if the completed results and the current matches were always accurate, that would go a long way.

Digital pool or another company (or probably even the original programmer) could take their raw data and make it more presentable, while keeping the same re-buy format.

Badpenguin

The format has nothing to do with it. At minimum, if the completed results and the current matches were always accurate, that would go a long way.
The completed matches and scheduled matches have been current/accurate for the last few years. This year, not so much.

Now, the format of the completed matches and schedule is terrible, but at least you can get some idea of what is going on with it.

Considering much of the paying audience at the venue looks to be 60+ years in age, if they expect to actually make enough money to continue in the future, they are definitely going to have to get their shit together as far as the digital presence. The syndication of the side tables has been great, but those doing the re-streaming of those can't even figure out what the scores are, who is still in the tournament, how many are left, etc...

I wish matchroom would just take this over. Clearly Diamond needs to stick to building tables.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The completed matches and scheduled matches have been current/accurate for the last few years. This year, not so much.

Now, the format of the completed matches and schedule is terrible, but at least you can get some idea of what is going on with it.

Considering much of the paying audience at the venue looks to be 60+ years in age, if they expect to actually make enough money to continue in the future, they are definitely going to have to get their shit together as far as the digital presence. The syndication of the side tables has been great, but those doing the re-streaming of those can't even figure out what the scores are, who is still in the tournament, how many are left, etc...

I wish matchroom would just take this over. Clearly Diamond needs to stick to building tables.
They don’t do that right either. Wrong cushions and shelf since day 1.

The software is wrong nearly every year, you must be misremembering:)

mattydrva

Pool as a fan is borderline impossible to follow and this is a classic example of that. The biggest, most interesting tournament arguably of the year and there is no practical way to follow it from a results standpoint. Only in the pool world, ha.

I'm often times keen on learning who won a big match between Player A and Player B and typically find myself scouring this forum or Facebook for an inkling of a result. The only exception to that would be a Matchroom event.

If pool had a single website that listed the majority of bigger tournaments, the participants and close to real time results that would go a long way to boosting popularity from a fan point of view. That must be a difficult thing to achieve apparently. Oh well...