Mark Griffin -- Not Long to Live

Chicagoplayer

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
How will we ever replace these folks that did so much for pool? Guess we cannot. So, we will just roll on into the future with our memories of a life of pool and those wonderful folks like him, that have made pool what it is today.

Thanks to Mark for all he accomplished! RIP.
Don’t worry Dan, there will bd others to take up the mantle.🙏

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t worry Dan, there will bd others to take up the mantle.🙏
Yes Angel, that is always the way. You are now the next generation of your family and still feel the loss of your Dad. My condolences once more. It is the fact that where there is life there is death. We all try to honor those that made a difference in our lives as your Dad did for you and Mark did his family and the pool community.. We will move forward and see what comes. Peace to you.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Its hard to calculate just how much Mark did for American pool over the last quarter century. I know he changed my life in that time. I also know he did the same for many others to one degree or another. His legacy will be the friends he made, people he helped and things he created.

I think any man that can say he made a difference when it is all said and done has lived a good life. Rest easy Mark.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its hard to calculate just how much Mark did for American pool over the last quarter century. I know he changed my life in that time. I also know he did the same for many others to one degree or another. His legacy will be the friends he made, people he helped and things he created.

I think any man that can say he made a difference when it is all said and done has lived a good life. Rest easy Mark.
Good to see you Justin, very sad news about Mark.

Hope you are well!

Eric

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Good to see you Justin, very sad news about Mark.

Hope you are well!

Eric
I am doing well. I hope you are too. We had some good times with Mark. I remember playing snooker with him at your house. We both enjoyed that.
i remember that now, I had forgotten about that. Man it’s so great you remembered. Be great to see you. We had some fun times. I still have your hard drive in a storage in Vegas, Grady playing squirrel at derby in 08. Nobody’s touched that drive, it’s your property and I want you to have that video. It’s pool history as I believe it was squirrels last action.

pls PM me

best
eric😃💪

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Right?!
Fight so hard with a double lung transplant only to have something entirely different happen.😔
I am heartbroken. When he bought the BCA Pool league, he called me to get my feedback and advice on leagues. He also would call me just to get my opinion on what he ruled in on his pro tournaments, probably because the Internet forums were torching him. We had always been friendly, but for him to bring me into his circle to give feedback and counsel made me feel very special. I’m sure many of you were on his call list.

I will always be thankful that he hired me to do commentary for his US Open 8-ball and 10-ball events, as well as him inviting me to Griffs to give my feedback before he opened it up. Just a special man who never had an issue talking to the every day guy to make sure he had the his finger on the pulse.