rossaroni
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey rossaroni, just wanted to let you know I just put a chandivert champion(bought from you almost 3 years ago.) tip on a joss shaft to replace a junk layered tip(I think it was a water buffalo from muellers, not certain). man, it moves that cue ball around so good compared to the other tips(mostly lepro, triangle, triumph)I have on shafts.
    I was doing some wakeboarding & got a concussion this weekend & can't remember what action I have or possibly money owed. Let me know what we got going please.
    Hope today is a good one for you.

Hy Rossaroni,
    I really would like to know your oppinion about my first discussion I have posted here in the Schon groupe:

- A greath merchandising concept or just a big mistake?! -

Kind regards from Switzerland, al-capool
    Hi I found myself a wrapless cue but am looking for a bk2 or ob break cue and a ld shaft with a 3/8x10 thread just curious if you have anything or know anyone with one thanks
    I seemed to remember that you had a Predator P2 for sale a while back. I am looking for a P2 butt or complete cue. I have a couple shafts, Uni-Loc, so can get by with just the butt. do know of any for sale?

thanks
    Kevin Lyons
    I'll take the Gilbert. Please send your paypal info for payment. Your pm box is full, so I will include shipping info on payment.
    Thx, DJ
    I'm currently out of town. Been able to receive emails on my centerdrive account but unable to send them. I sent some pics via my gmail account. I have mobile access to either account. Let me know what you think. Not pictured was the 3rd shaft.
    I have a Schon LTD with 3 original shafts I would like to use in a trade plus cash. Please feel free to email me at centerdrive@consolidated.net or call me at 217-827-5319. I am very interested in this Scruggs.

Thanks
    Brett Wiseman
    ross
    i got the cue / thanks for your prompt attention / i'll leave a positive feedback although you probably could care less as your rep is impeccable thanks again
    peace dan
    ps: thought you might like to know i just purchased a schon /can't wait to give it a go
    the shaft for schon, could you change ferrule and put a samsara or other break tip on it? how much would that be.
    Hi im looking for a predator sneaky pete. I was wondering if you or someone you know would be interested in this deal.

Thanks

Davidhttp://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=242132
    do you still have the 314 5/16 x 18 if so is it piloted or flat and would you consider a trade for a universal smart shaft demo version let me know thanks tommy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…