JCIN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• whats up man I ordered one of these and my card was charged when will I get my grey xl shirt
    865 454 9345 call please and let me know
    Thomas
    These guys are selling your TAR matches and Accustats matches on their site... Just giving you a heads up.... PM me for link info
    i started a thread, so i took the link to a different post off here, so ignore this please
    your in box is full.thought i'd try this.i made a mistake and bought tar 26 twice.maybe you could just give me a pass for tar 27 on friday.i called and left a message and number.you can reach me as magix on the fourm. thanks dago
    Your inbox is full, and I desire to send you a message. Hopefully You see this, because I wanted to share a few things with you that I didn't want to be public. Thanks in advance, especially since you don't know me!
    Hey just a little heads up......When filming the TAR footage of the US Bar Table tournament this coming week, a couple players to look out for (and make sure to stream) are Todd Speakman, and Chad Bisconer.\

just sayin....
    Just wondering if it is possible to visit the studio? I will be in Vegas from the 17th to the 21st and was just curious if I was even capable of seeing it. Regardless of the answer if you would reply I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks Garett
    Are they counting early 9-balls? Like are they counting it on the break or if it goes early? I thought they were playing 9 has to go last also. Is there a link to the rules like last time they played.
    Hey Justin,

Sorry for not sending this via PM; your inbox has filled up. A little way's back, there was a video hosted on the TAR website with Bucktooth and his keno board at Derby. I remember downloading the video from your site once before ( filename Tooth_Keno_Windows IIRC :p ), but I've since lost it. Is there any way I could get a hold of that video again? It's a very unique showing of action, and I love watching those guys toss the hundreds around like confetti.

Cheers,

John
    Hello, I am a One Pocket fanatic from Columbus, Ohio.
    I was wondering if it would be possible to buy a seat at one of the One Pocket matches at your studioin the future.
    I don't gamble any more, but I am 61 and know how to be quiet and just enjoy the show.
    I can give you a couple of references if you would like to make sure of me, just let me know and I will contact them.
    Thanks, Bill
    inv 3138 & 3139 from dec.6th 2010
    emailed multiple times please sent them out or give me credit
    hey just curious if my order has been processed, 2 shirts and a dvd.

Travis Cooper
    Lancaster CA
    tired of waiting almost 3 months no dvd u waont return emails or pms im contacting paypal and opening a case to get my money back
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…