TomHay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Tom, that would is awesome, you know if he has any for sale!! Thanks Tom hope everything is going great, This is Keith Josey :)
    Where is the message? I had sent to tom hay a message as to how to buy his tips. Please note that this is the first time that i used private message.
    Tom: I sent you an email today, but I'm not sure if my emails go through to AOL. I ordered some tips from you this week. The package arrived today, but only two of the four tips I ordered were included. I ordered 2 medium and 2 hard.

Of the two tips that showed up, one has an M on it and the other doesn't have a mark. Are these both medium?

Could you please send the other two tips to:
    John Walko
    7648 Standers Knoll
    West Chester, OH 45069

Thank you;

John Walko
    SHOOT. sorry, 2nd one. I know you ordered 20 tips, let me know what hardness and will resend Priority and throw a few freebies in. Sorry, thanks, Tom
    Hello,
    Have not recieved my tips as of today's mail.
    C. Bobo
    231 Bobo Place, Inman, SC
    864-978-9871
    Tom, you asked in the Cue Accessories section if anyone had tried the HH yet? I was wondering what the "HH" is. Is this a harder tip than the other three? Thanks.
    Hello Tom A friend of mine with D&D cue repair said i should contact you about tips. He gave me one to try, put it on my cue last night and loved it would like to place a order for 10 med.
    How do I get up with you?
    thanks Mr. Moore ( OTC cue repair)
    hello again tom. I do have rounded 30inchers in the shop here. I'm thinking the squares and first cuts something your not equipted for yet /with bigger lathe. I saw some of the projects - my cue maker friends advised you on. Fred sells to 350 cuemakers I'm aware of- I did purchase a Dennis Searing Ivory ferruled Pred. in the Past.
    Thanks for the post- I'll supply you with the Best BEM- I like guys just like you. I'll gladly trade AAAA woods for cues . Sincerely your mark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…