ForumGhost516
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got my room for SBE Thursday to Saturday night. Do you guys have sponsorship yet? I didn't see you listed with exhibitors.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Charles! Hope you feel better. Any plans for another SBE Challenge!
    SOLD!!!

One last question. Does it come with a certificate of authencity? I didn't see that listed in the description. Thanks in advance. I'm really looking forward to getting it.
    Charlie,

Was good to meet you at Valley Forge. Like you, I'm a mere mortal entered into this MD tournament chock full of various Hall of Famers, champions, and pro players. We just love the game, so it should still be fun, and the round robin format should make it even better. Two years ago, I made it into the second day (final 16), but this is a more loaded field for sure.

Safe travels and see you in Maryland!

Regards,
    Larry Moy
    Charlie,

It was great meeting you in person at the 14.1 challenge at SBE this past weekend. Thanks for putting together such a great event. I guess I didn't win the cue raffle :) I'm looking forward to next year.
    Charlie,

I was wondering about the format for the 14.1 at Valley Forge. Are the pros and amateurs all going to be in one big contest? I'm not complaining, but it seems like we're just donating our entry fee to one of the pros that is sure to win. I didn't see anything about the final format, but I may have just missed it.

Scott Kessler
    that would be great, the beta test wont cost you a penny. I will have the programmers get you a access key so you canplay around with it, I also need HONEST answrers, not fufu feel good shit, We will talk on the phone before anyways, If you like it I will keep your account free of charge forever, there is no "free trial period"

I really appericate the help I will let you know more as the devlopers devlope..
    thanks again eric
    plus the more we bullshit back and forth...people get into it and it gives you more advertisement in what you are looking for
    Hi Ghost,

Can you tell me about the king of ny thing? It sounds like fun. Thanks-

Dave in Queens
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…