sunnyday
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sunny, I wish you a very HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday! Give Milo a hug for me. Sweet blesstings are coming your way for this day and every day!

A birthday girl, my fellow Pisces. Wishing you a wonderful birthday today! You are a ray of sunshine!

Thanks miss sunny for this great offer tell mister mark thanks hope to meet y'all someday btw I gave them numbers too my LO he was very happy too hear ur offer he will call u when he gets time
    HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AzBilliards' ray of sunshine! Hope you have a good one today, Sunny! :)

Sunny, do you have a link or two to a video of the Cup that shows you dressed as the Statue of Liberty? I have a friend I went to this year's Cup with that would like to see it. :)
    Hi Sunny! Sorry I missed you at the Cup! I literally got tickets at 11 pm the night before our flight in the morning. We just came out on a last second whim, never having even thought of coming. It was an amazing 3 days, even if we did get beat. Cheers smiley one!! :)
    Happy New Year to you and Mark! I would like to go to DCC, but it appears unlikely. I'm holding out a sliver of hope still! Cheers, Matt
    I hope you have a nice holiday season, I'm out sending my eletronic Christmas Card's* to my old & new friends(some people I really dont even know-yet) on AZB, Happy Holidays!!!! I am in the Christmas spearit this year!!

Best,
    Eric

*This is your card :D
    I dont want to insult you with a low offe, but they look really Dirty, If they were cleaned up might be able to offer a little more. But I would Offer $100 Shipped to me. 80925 Zip code, in Colorado Springs CO

They Are Chrome inside and out?? or Brass on outside?
    Thanks
    Chris
    334-464-128
    Russ,

That's great! If you come to BCAPL National in Vegas, make sure we meet :) I love meeting AZ friends.

S.
    I have actually been practicing up a bit, matching up a bit, and playing BCA. I whitewashed all five members of the top team this past Tuesday, with two break and runs. :-D

Russ
    stuckintampa,

Pretty close :) He is a shitzu, but I usually kept his hair really short so he wouldn't over heat. Plus, he is very active and playful and always mopped around if he's hair got too long and covered his eyes.
    i will see you at the Morra match, I just spoke to him on the phone-they are driving to LA right now, Is Mark going to be with you?, I have some biz i need to talk with him about.

we'll all have fun, I'm going to the US Open as well, I wanted to go to Galviston but got real busy with work and was just getting over a flu bug. I heard alot of ppl were sick there and I didnt want to relapse. I hope all has been good with you and Mark.

best
    eric
    hi Sunny, just sayin' hello tp you and Mr Mark. I hope you are doing good. i wll be moving back to Vegas soon.

best

eric
    Sunny, you are, indeed, fortunate to be able to surround yourself with such a positive environment. My interactions with you on this forum have been fun, happy, and, well, "sunny," just like your name implies! ;)

I don't think there is any question that your "better half" has made significant contributions to this sport. There are, indeed, folks who have devoted their entire life to pool, sometimes without compensation in return, and they do so mainly because of their passion and selfless desire to help others.

These contributions are recognized and appreciated by many, but, unfortunately, there are those who seem to have selective memories, forgetting those who may have helped them along the way. Shame on them.

If everyone held the belief that we are all working for one goal, the betterment of pool, it would lead to a better future for the next generation of pool players. In the end, that is exactly what is needed. I agree with you. :smile:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…