akaTrigger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey melinda can you put me down for the last stops, i replied when you had sent the last message but i dont think it ever went all the way through.
    Hey Melinda

In the interest of being fair Joseph o from Waco is a 7. He plays a half ball better than I do. The kid can flat play. I just want to be fair to me and everyone who play. Well as fair as we can be. Thanks. See you Saturday.

FC
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 3 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    Melinda, my name E.J. Sanders, from Houston. Can you place me on the wait list. Frank Cherry knows me. Probably 6 handicap at best, truly, I wouldn't lie, believe me, scouts honor.
    thanks for the rep Trig.... I"m assuming that guy got banned and good :)

Hope all is well, RJ
    Well I WAS going to start an aiming thread so all the numbskulls could fight some more, BUT instead I decided to wish U a Happy Birthday. Hope U R Happy today and every day!!
    If only Santa EVER looked that good! :) Merry Christmas to you and yours Trig.
    hmmm, no reply. fine then. hope you are well. also hope you have seen the support that mlalum has received in the poll in the action room. It speaks for itself. I say this because I beleive he is the biggest part of the reason and to base anything on him is a grey area. ttyl or not.
    Hi Trig, So where did I go wrong to make your opinion of me change so much. I just don't understand. We were cool at one time, right ? I really want to know. Can I make it up to you somehow ? I am very sorry to know you do not have a favorable opinion of me anymore ! :(
    Hey Trigger, great opportunity and shooting for you to shoot (AND WIN) against a pro in your first time out. Hope you will still be there for the quarter finals, semi finals and finals. I am coming up tomorrow morning and it would be nice to get to meet you. Anyway, you'll get them next time :thumbup:

Robin a.k.a. SweetPea from Texas also
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…