Cuemaster98
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there duc,hope all is well with you.i was needing some molavia tips and was checking with you to see if you still deal in those,if you do i would like to purchase some more of them from you,thanks a bunch,hoss.
    Hello again!

I would like you to take a look at two unknown cues I just posted a couple of days ago, one looks just like a titlist and is posted as one but the colors are a little off. It is really a gorgeous cue and I was hoping you could help me identify it. I would like to sell it and am open to trade offers (looking for a Barnhart), the other is a complete unknown as well, a lot of people are saying maybe a phillipino cue, who knows???
    Duc
    I am enjoying the P2 I bought from you. If you ever have another for sale please let me know, I am a buyer.
    thanks
    Kevin Lyons
    do you still have the mottey j/b and how much would you take? or would you trade for a bacote pierce widoww/silver rings i know y ou said u werent trading i just thought id ask but i am sort of interested in the j/b thanks jeremy in wv
    I found a Whitten 1x2 with a strap and pouch so that takes me out of the market.
    thanks
    Kevin
    by any chance would you happen to know what kind of tip is on the P2 I bought from you. you mentioned the shaft was recently cleaned so I wondered if you put the tip on. seems new and I like the way it plays.
    thanks
    Kevin
    hi,i have a schon stl3 butt and i want to trade for a sneaky pete wrapless with same joint 5/16-14 ss or wood to wood ,do you have some?
    What kind of tip is on there? Awhile back I bought a couple of the "predator" sneaky blanks with the shaft that don't come with ferrules. Is this the shafts your talking about. You took out your website?
    Hey, Duc. You have any 3/8-11 shafts lying around. Looking to buy one, was wondering how much? Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…