cuesmith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're welcome buddy. Thanks for basically calling me and thousands of other league pool players retards.

I'm fine with anyone disliking the APA but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you talk down to me (and a quarter million others) like we're dumb bangers.

Sorry you had a bad experience with the APA but it's the exception, not the rule.
    I know this because I actually play in it, and I'm guessing you don't, at least not for a long time.
    10 years of actual APA experience beats 30 years of "mostly professional" pool experience,
    if you want to make an informed opinion about what the APA is really like.
    Dear friend!
    Please go here http://wh.gov/5Jmn to sign a petition to the White House, calling for them to investigate and condemn forced organ harvesting in China. Although the 25,000 signatures have been reached, but some signatures on the petition may come from CCP agents. We just have 3 days more, so your sign is extremely important for us right now.
    Thank you very much!

Video The Messenger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt3A55e_pA
    It's that time of year again to reflect on how precious life is. I hope you enjoy your birthday to the fullest. Dance to the music of life! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sherm is the birthday boy today. Here's wishing you the very best birthday ever. Don't eat too much cake and ice cream! :p

hello Sherm , here, i am looking at a Phillippi cue for 900.00 Ebony it has 8 points and 8 windows 3 sets of rings and 1 ring between butt cap and ring below grip no dings or dents The points line up well but are not perfect and one looks like it broke off ? The windows don't all line up with the rings either , about half do. He says windows are ivory and rings ferrules and buttcap probably not ? I like the way it plays but have no idea of what I am looking for as far as whether it is well made or not? Can you give me your opinipon please? Thanks Bill
    Hey sherm i had talked to you in the past about wanting to be a cuemaker. I have decided to take a step forward in that direction. I remember you telling me that you were looking for an apprentice. If you are still interested in teaching a dedicated student like me, i would be interested in moving up your way.
    Jay
    hey sherm i still want to come up and work for you one day. Didnt know if you still were looking for an apprentice. If you were still looking for someone, i might just move up your way.
    Jay Winne
    Well, today is a milestone birthday. Wishing you a lifetime of love in your heart, peace of mind, and happiness every single day. You're one of the good guys, even if you are from Ohio! :nanner:

I'm sending you a virtual hug -- :hug: -- and a virtual kiss -- :kiss: -- for your birthday today. :happy-birthday:

Hey Serm...good to be here. There seems to be a lot of drama on this site. It's better than Seinfeld...Teddy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…