cuesblues
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Thanks for the rep, my sentiments are about as yours, I get a kick out of the NPR.... the cue stuff is fine, in small doses......
    Hey Ted it's Kai. Hey I ran into a Troy Downey with silver rings, 4 points, either pressed linen or stacked leather wrap and an ivory but cap. Says GO by Downey. What do you think it might be worth?
    Ted, if you get the time, would you find out Corky's number and pm me with it sometime. Since Danny closed up, I don't have any way to reach him or Danny.

Hope you're doing well. I am slowing down on playing the big tables. My neck has a compressed disc and getting down low on the big tables takes too long to recover from. May have to go back to bar boxes. I suck at pool anyway, so no big loss.
    Larry
    Well I hope all is well. I am doing good. Market is down but business has been steady for me. I have to think outside of the box and market myself in different ways to still gain market share. AZB has been good to me. It helps to have friends like you all over the country and abroad. Call me if you ever need anything.
    Hey Ted -- Yeah, likewise. I been hanging a little during the day at Table Steaks South, but haven't seen you there. Hoping to get back to Greenfield's but it's a long stretch from Golden.

Sounds like you've been laid up. What gives? Paul
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…