View Single Post
Ima let you finish, but...
Old
  (#45)
blah blah
Shoebat
blah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond reputeblah blah has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 262
Location: I don't think *twitch* I'm being *twitch* paranoid.

Ima let you finish, but... - 11-03-2009, 05:38 PM

NewStroke-

You truly have a lovely case- congratulations on a good purchase. I think going for the plain, simple lines the way that you did really brings out the smooth beauty of the case. It's pretty enough on its own to not be "plain" at all. And you know that your cues will be well- protected.

For my own part, I had a very very small issue with my case that I mentioned to John about two weeks after receipt. He seems to know everyone- he immediately contacted a casemaker in my area who then contacted me, met with me, did the necessary small fixes beautifully, and then returned the case to me. At no charge or hassle at all. There were no accusations, arguments, difficulties, shipping costs- nothing.

So not only do you have a beautiful case, I am confident that you also have a new friend in your corner with John.

Take the stage back with that pretty pretty case of yours.

: )