Thread: custom case
View Single Post
Old

BRKNRUN
Showin some A$$
BRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4430

07-07-2011, 06:42 PM

I went with a Barton case. I looked at all the case makers...I liked what John did the best.

I had zero problems working with him. He was super helpful, and even took the time to talk with me on the phone for about an hour going over the details of the custom case I wanted.

I really like some of the features of his cases....the rubber bottom, and the magnetic puzzle latch.

If I had it to do over again...the only thing I would have done different is to have asked to have a case with no zippers and all the pockets have magnetic closures of some kind.

The case is sweet....It is comfortable and real easy to carry and access whatever I want.

For reference....the case is the "stealth" case on his website...The pictures don't do it any justice though.

KEN