View Single Post
JB cowboy leather plain jane chocolate brown 3 butts 4 shafts or 2 butts 5 shafts
Old
  (#20)
NateSchoepf
AzB Silver Member
NateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond reputeNateSchoepf has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

JB cowboy leather plain jane chocolate brown 3 butts 4 shafts or 2 butts 5 shafts - 10-15-2011, 05:16 AM

Got this case about 3 years ago, I still get compliments and I am not easy on my cases, looks great even with the scuffs(next one will be saddle leather--I love how it looks ruffed up after a while)

Its a 2 butt 5 shaft or 3 butt 4 shaft soft interior dividers....now the fit is so nice and snug without being to snug as to use extra force to remove or put in that the cues dont move----I also have the top handle(a must), a side handle(another must), and a shoulder strap that is removeable with snaps, there is no velcroe(thank god), all straps and handles are stiched or tooled or they use the snaps.

I have had many who have asked if the case was for sale but its not at the moment......paid $475 shipped, waited couple months or so, there was no comunication issues if you have the patience to wait a few days for replies(guys got other things to do, like build cases)

also has a jump handle pocket
(I wish someone could figure out how to move that pocket away from your tip tools pocket and extra gear pocket so if you own a custom or matching jump cue it wont get bumped around by your extra goodies you never know when you will need.)

The the main bottom pocket which fits most normal pool items. I have a jump/break cue(The stinger-breaks good, but Jumps the best of all J/B's, my opinion.) So I can fit a few extras because theres no jump cue handle.

Also has a top pocket. Normal to a little bit bigger than average.

Best part about the pockets are they are zippered...no more broken twisty release tabs that break after not to long(or, from shipping-brand new, broke and I never used it, its a 2x4 mcdermott collectors addition with the self standing legs....the top latch to hold the cues in broke in shipping.)

JB cases work great, a little heavy but thats what you want to protect your cues.....the snaps on the shoulder strap and the top handle sometimes come unsnapped is about the only complaints if I think hard, and thoughs may be partially my fault or the company who makes the snaps.

Anyways, dont even think twice if you can afford this type of case and want one that will last for as long as you play pool then
get a JB Case

Thats it. Thanks again for a great case...........Nate.

Playing cue, Black label Willie hoppe titlist with leather wrap, with predator 30 inch 314 shaft